Sign in to follow this  
imam.abdullah

islam is the solution

islam is the solution of every problem since somalian people have been fighting ten years and they never tried the warlord to solve any problem they have in their situation implying the religion of islma. you know some times you see they ignore their own religion and admire some stupid culture or what ever they call democracy I see the only solution to our problem is to fellow our own religion. Let me see any comments you have

Hibo   

Asalaamu Alaikum

If Somalia was ruled like a proper Islami nation, then I am 100% certain that none of us would be where we are today...unfortunately Somalia was a country with a dictator, now we are suffering the consequences...

Abdinuur   

<font color="blue" face="COMIC SANS MS" size"8" YES!!! I definitely agree wit the Imam. Sir, you're one heck of a guy!

I don't understand how a Muslim country like Somalia behave the way they are. Killin' and hatin' on each other.

It upsets me to see Muslims fight within themselves and kill each other.

And I hate ignorance which causes all THIS!

One luv

Salaam i 2 agree with all of you. The only way a kaafir can conquer a muslim is to destroy them with themselves. This is our destruction- hatred for our brother. I say we can pull our resources together and start to build the United Islamic States (UIS). The most valuable resource we have is ourelves. I would suggest imam reading My Post under this General topic " The New Somalia" i want to refrain from giving in detail the details of Project UIS. Once we are serious for this Insha-Allah Islam can be restored and Allah will definately smile upon those who aided in its restoration. For those who say it is a dream and that i am taking it as a movie outta hollywood, i can realize you do not know much about the deen, because Rasullalh said imaamat will continue for 25 years after my death then kingship will reign (Mu'awiyyah R even is reported to say that, " i am the first Muslim King") he then said after kingship there will be oppresive kingship and we see places like Morocco during the reign of the past king. Many princes and kings today are starting to show mery to their people like Prince Abdullah, hence i say the Khalifah is about to be restored. Rasulullah said first use your hands to forbid evil and promote truth and justice then you tongue then hate it in you heart which is the least. let's not just base on the least, lets be all that we can be and use our hands to reform islam.