Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Mooge knows Politics. I told you to listen to me

Mooge   

I kept telling you Galeyr didn't have the votes needed but some thought i was wrong.

i don't just say things. i knew exactly what was going on. fadhikudirir is right again. i was in contact with guys on the ground and it very clear in nairobi galeyr didn't have the votes.

Jawaari is a very good guy. he is patriotic, educated, experienced and not corrupt.

next election please ....

NGONGE   

Mooge;861739 wrote:
I kept telling you Galeyr didn't have the votes needed but some thought i was wrong.

i don't just say things. i knew exactly what was going on. fadhikudirir is right again. i was in contact with guys on the ground and it very clear in nairobi galeyr didn't have the votes.

Jawaari is a very good guy. he is patriotic, educated, experienced and not corrupt.

next election please ....

Badow baad tahay ninyaho. You're not giving yourself a way out for when Jawaari clashes with Puntland and the instruction from the top becoems all about attacking his character. :P

Mooge   

ngonge, if jawaari changes I will be here telling it like it is. so far we have to judge him based on his past.

politics changes and if he undermines the people of puntland, he will hear from Mooge guaranteed.

Odey   

I can tell you, it is bloody exciting being in the Hall and watching the proceedings in person!. Jawaari has indeed won and not just won, he won with the support of the whole house including those that voted against him.

Everyone here agrees he is the right man for the job.

For me though, the fact that only months ago we were under heavy shelling in Mogadishu and left the safety of our concrete bunkers at our own risk, to the fact that we can hold elections in SOMALIA and in particular the Capital MOgadishu is Historic. It is very emotional but so has this entire year for me. This is when I feel I can kick back and enjoy the fruits of the hard work we all put in down here. Credit where credit is due, The Badbaado administration of Gaas truly made a difference and you have to have lived through the past 14 months here in Mogadishu to know so. I pray WE as SOMALIS keep this momentum going inshallah.

Mooge   

historic we are even making elections in mogadishu thanks to Abdiweli who worked his asss off to bring this country back in just one year.

Oday, give us more info. are you seeing Shariif sakiin in the hall?

Odey;861764 wrote:
I can tell you, it is bloody exciting being in the Hall and watching the proceedings in person!. Jawaari has indeed won and not just won, he won with the support of the whole house including those that voted against him.

Everyone here agrees he is the right man for the job.

For me though, the fact that only months ago we were under heavy shelling in Mogadishu and left the safety of our concrete bunkers at our own risk, to the fact that we can hold elections in SOMALIA and in particular the Capital MOgadishu is Historic. It is very emotional but so has this entire year for me. This is when I feel I can kick back and enjoy the fruits of the hard work we all put in down here. Credit where credit is

due, The Badbaado administration of Gaas truly made a difference and you have to have lived through the past 14 months here in Mogadishu to know so. I pray WE as SOMALIS keep this momentum going inshallah.

Well said

Thanks for sharing

Mooge   

where is abwaan?

remember when i said "sakiin is alarmed and is having meeting after meeting tonight" comment yesterday where no single website reported that of information. that information was straight from sakiin's office and our nairobi fadhikudirir got hold of that piece of information.

Mooge   

amin amir is celebrating tonight because his good friend Dr. Maryam who is the head of Tayo Pary of Farmajo had fueds with shariif xasan few times in the past and this was perfect chance to get rid of this sakiin once and for all.

Odey   

Bowing out for the day, I think they are finalising the deputies now. Officially we now have a Parliament with their speaker and in itself we already have the Government as all those that come after this were dependent on his one action that took place today. I Bid you Goodnight.......Yeeeeees!!!!

Cawaale   

NGONGE;861747 wrote:
Badow baad tahay ninyaho. You're not giving yourself a way out for when Jawaari clashes with Puntland and the instruction from the top becoems all about attacking his character.
:P

Wallahi i was thinking the exact same thing. This could be used against you sxb. Harry up edit it. :D

Congrats..