Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Last 4 days, Gedo Clan has been trying to consodilate candidates.

Abwaan   

Allamagan;861214 wrote:
Abwaan, they all in and were sworn in and got the MP badges except one who will get the clearance (answer) today thats the news I am getting from Mogadishu....

Ok Allamagan.

Aaliyyah   

Somalia;861448 wrote:
No no, he is gone with certainty
, you will find out in the morning.

Cuqdada iska saar. Everyone knows that Prof. Cali Khalif has a high chance of winning tomorrow.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;861451 wrote:
Cuqdada iska saar. Everyone knows that Prof. Cali Khalif has a high chance of winning tomorrow.

LOL@Cuqdad, you don't even use it at the right time, look at when I use it, use it in the same context! We'll find out tomorrow :)

Aaliyyah   

Cuqdad ina qabtid way cadahay oo qof wali tartanka ku jira ayaad leedahay he is gone. I realize in your dream he is gone but in reality he is still here. Marka riyada ka kac and be patient for the results.

Somalia   

:D Just because I say Khaatumo movement is suffering from cuqdad you use the word on me, have you turned into 'Liibaan'? :D, ina adeer gacaliso, why why you do this to me? I am simply putting forward what my most reliable negro people are telling me.

Even if he wins, I won't be against him you know, even if your enemy Faroole is like that

Aaliyyah   

First of all khaatumo is a recognized state not a movement but then again that is not the only fact you fail to accept. Secondley, adna ma waxaad claim gareenasa like moge to have reliable people who inform you lol..so please do tell me what they told you in detail? Mise they just told you galaydh is out? Lol

Lastly, I have hard time believing you will support prof. Ali khalif if he wins. Asago so tagan ayaadba tartanki ka saartaye. Laakin hadaad tageertid wa sida lo baahanyahay. Anba waxba kama qabo aderka hadu ku gulesto madaxweyne as long as he wins fairly and not through stealing MP positions from belaha kale.

Somalia   

Aaliyyah;861563 wrote:
First of all khaatumo is a recognized state not a movement but then again that is not the only fact you fail to accept. Secondley, adna ma waxaad claim gareenasa like moge to have reliable people who inform you lol..so please do tell me what they told you in detail? Mise they just told you galaydh is out? Lol

Lastly, I have hard time believing you will support prof. Ali khalif if he wins. Asago so tagan ayaadba tartanki ka saartaye. Laakin hadaad tageertid wa sida lo baahanyahay. Anba waxba kama qabo aderka hadu ku gulesto madaxweyne
as long as he wins fairly and not through stealing MP positions from belaha kale.

You just had to right, you just had to say something like this :D, oh man.