Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Must watch video!!!

Isn't strange those being interviewed are more or less saying the same things, even same words....lool

Somalia and Somalis is good case to study in terms of how one can undo an entire society.

Abwaan   

That is true Che, I was asking myself the same question. Why kulligood Aabe ugu hayaan iyo ma dhiman hadafkiisii.

Mooge   

war waxan maxay ahayeen. aduunyada tani ma dhimanayd hadan somali nahay. yaa rabbi.

waa dad la duleyey ee dadkani maha wax normal ah.

Abwaan   

Mooge, awgaagii xitaa wuxuu yiri "Meles annaga Soomaali ah xitaa waa naga dhintay" . Runtii waa u dhammaatay Soomaali madax iyo majoba.:D

AYOUB   

^ Well don't be surprised when you see people say and support something inappropriate to try gaining what they think is in their political interest. I've seen you back Mahiga when he said Sh. Sharif should go. If the likes of you can support someone foreign disrespecting your president, how can you demand something better from the poor folks back home? When some Somali elders demanded their nomination for the new parliament be accepted, you called for"beesha caalimka" to punish them. Your kind of thinking is the root of what you are complaining about. I can't imagine what you'd be saying if you were in the poor folks in the video's boots. :)

Aaliyyah   

one youtuber writes the following and I thought to myself did this utuber forgot the somali leaders are also under the influence of Ethiopia and the international community (yagaba biilkoodi baa in the line ah which is probably why silanyo was crying his heart out and faroole was saying "anagu naga dhintey" LOL...but still heartbreaking to see Somali leaders go that low. Shame. walee somalinimadi iyo sharaftii meel kale baa laga tuuray)

Atleast dadkaan waaba kamid ethio oo males ayaaba biil siin jiree somalidii kale maxay la ooyeen madaxdoodi? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk walaahi aadbaan u qoslay amay is gubaan lee magaaladan wada shamaca ah kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Aaliyyah   

Horgal meel walba wa jooga oo taa horta lama odhanayo ma jiro oo dhuuni qaati umad walba waa ku jira. Kiii laha melez ma dhimana waaba iga nixiyay. But, this could even be an exaggeration and propoganda, who can prove everyone taking part of that walk is somali? there could be Ethiopians in there as well. Kolay as far as I know people from O-gadenia want nothing to do with Ethiopia.

As another poster also pointed out this reminded them of what took place in North Korea. Who knows they might even be forced...I wouldn't know.