Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Can you read this?

Raamsade - Well done.There is only one guy who used to think i'm bootylicious and that was Abtigiis but he forgot about it now. I can't help the way you interpret my name into your mind. You will forget about it with time and i'm not one to objectify myself so relax it wasn't my intention :)

Garnaqsi- If you also said 8 then it must be right. Hey darling nice to see you too :)

Tillamook - How do I know you didn't copy Chimera's reply because you called it silly which means you maybe got frustrated because you didn't get it or found it hard at first. Anyways well done for the effort *hands him a lollypop* :)

Showqi - Do you mean shoes by kabbada. She sure is a creative grandma then. All grandmothers are smart the things they know it amazes you. Darling it's nice to see you too and a belated eid mubarak :)

Here is another one. If you were able to read a combination of numbers and letters this one should be easy since it's only letters that are out of order. Tillamook have a try.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Narniah   

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! Woaah!:eek: I was quite impressed at the speed I read that, does this mean I am a genius?:P

Nice to have you back blue:)

Narniah It's always great to see you and well done you got it too. Could you read the second one too? :D

This game says nothing about a persons intelligence but i'm sure maybe you are a genius and we don't even know about it. Rather it shows how our brains work read and process things. As for strong mind I think everybody knows what it means since most live in a country where English is the first language.

Raamsade   

Bluelicious;859399 wrote:
Raamsade
There is only one guy who used to think i'm bootylicious and that was Abtigiis but he forgot about it now.
:)

He didn't forget about it. Someone informed him regarding the rumour about you that waagii qaxa aa dhurwaa barida kaa goostey. I don't know if you aware of it or not but Abtigiis ka ma helo gabdhaha barida la'. Laakin waa ayaankaa haddaaba xaajiga ka farabaxsatey. Count yourself lucky girl.

Chimera   

Bluelicious;859145 wrote:
Chimera
I think you just made that up I will pass I don't know.

Blue, I put you on a wild-goose chase LOL

Raamsade - Loool you got some jokes man. Abtigiis is into all kinds of girls so far I know whether they are buttless or not.

Chimera - Looooool come on did you really think i didn't know especially after reading the 2. I knew all along what you were up to i'm all up for a good laugh :P

Showqi   

Bluelicious;859399 wrote:

Showqi
- Do you mean shoes by kabbada. She sure is a creative grandma then. All grandmothers are smart the things they know it amazes you. Darling it's nice to see you too and a belated eid mubarak
:)

No Blue it's not shoes, Kabbad is a beautiful mat that our Reer Miyi use to make. You see our forefathers and grandmothers use to make many things with their hands. Here is a video of Somali girls making Kabbad

Showqi;860641 wrote:
No
Blue
it's not shoes, Kabbad is a beautiful mat that our Reer Miyi use to make. You see our forefathers and grandmothers use to make many things with their hands. Here is a video of Somali girls making
Kabbad

It looks like a qadifad. So did you inherit any creativity with the hands or are you hopeless?