Sign in to follow this  
hukri

1 question 2 God

hukri   

If you could ask God (the all mighty) one question while you're alive what would it be?...My question would've been: If God (the all mighty) is a forgiving type (which I do know he is) why do we have the concept of heaven and hell?...I mean if you ask God for forgivness on judgement day and truly regret your mistakes then shouldn't God like forgive your misstakes and maybe even give you a space in paradise?? I know that God works in mysterious ways but does anyone think they can answer my question?? and what would your question have been? Well hope to hear from you...Asalamu Caleykum! :D

underdog   

So here's the deal. Allah is most merciful and Forgiving. For the short time we have in this life, giudelines have been set as to what you can and cannot do. So within the set timeframe you collect "bonus points" for doing right and you lose points for doing wrong. However, when you do wrong within this time you can go back and correct it. When the time runs out and you meet your make on Judgement day, the points are counted and you can't request more time because the deadline has past.

That is probably the simplest way I can explain this.

A7LA-SHU   

i don't know if tihs gonna help. but the way i see it is like. teachers i know their job to make sure we learn whatever within that 4 months period right? well what is the use for passin and failin grade? we all been to the class and listened to what teacher talked about.. so is the same thing for heaven and hell. coz Allah told us what we should do the pass the test but some of us hear it and ignore it and some of us hear and fall it. so in order to make it fair u gotta reward the ones who listened..

And one other reason is what would u do with those ppl who killed and killed and yet who don't say god forgive me i know i made mistake or learn from their lesson. i mean u can't just let them get a way with it? is just make sense

i hope that makes sense...

and if i would ask Allah one Q, it would be in heaven with my family and loved ones?? smile.gif

OG Moti   

kaaafi is this guy serious :confused: ?

big time no way...

brother u talk like the christians who lie to themselves and say jesus paid for out sins so u can do what u want... by the way our prophet P.B.U.H said the word "IF" opens the work of shaydhan... and u amazingly u use the word if then said god is forgiven .. let me just copy ur words...

If God (the all mighty) is a forgiving type (which I do know he is)

u said u know then why use if... brother work on your faith .. and ask forgiveness now before it is too late... remember god is forgiving and most punisher, Allah gave a choice enjoy his mercy and forgiveness or suffer his punishment .. the choice is urs .... and as underdog and magnoona said .. u do good u rewarded u do bad u got punished.. and the deadline is there... so brother work on ur faith walahi sometimes only words take u to hell... peace

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Cayeen caliyka OG-Girl!

Have some Adab and respect people when they

are being serious about something like this thread.

Question to Shukri

Do you ask this question out of curiosity?

or

Out of a Need to know?

If you are asking just out of curiosity and to satsify your 'skepticism' then the Shaytan will take your thoughts and your Hawa/Opinion will lead you to a down fall called SHIRK!!!

On other otherhand, if you need is to grow closer to Allah, then look at your own life

and reflect upon it b/c in it are plenty of Ayats

that you don't see.

The rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilma) said

that the more you Know Yourself, the more you know Allah

The more you know Allah, the more you know yourself.

Know amount of talk or answering to your questions will help you to UNDERSTAND b/c

UNDERSTANDING is Hidyat/Gift from Allah, and HE

gives it to whom HE WILLS.

Fi Amanallah

SO U want us to answer the question u wanted to ask God ( Allah SW )...hmmm..something doesnt add up....If You wanna ask Allah..Go ask Him...Allah will show you the way that is if u r sincere (meaning U want to improve ur belief)...coz if u r sincere nothing is wrong with that as brotha Khayr put it.

Comin to think of it Prophet Ibrahim ask allah that he wants to see how will Allah recreate life after death...and he was shown.....Please dont get me wrong I am not sayin you will get a miracle answer..I am sayin Allah will help u to find inner peace n guide u if u ask him the proper way...

Sayin all That.....The Concept of Hell n heaven is simply Allah being Just....How would You expect all the tyrants n rapist and Killers in this world,who had espcapedjustice by using their power and money to go not being punished.

Then Again I can be wrong...

Cheers

The Name Al-Ghaffar (The Forgiver) has been mentioned 135 times in the Quran, more than any other of Allah's Names. Showing us how Merciful Allah (SWT) truly is.

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Shukri from what I know(i'm not a scholar...yet,inshallah) is that Allah the creator of heaven and earth does say in the holy Quran that Allah is forgiving, but you must be the initiator and ask for forgiveness, although Allah can forgive you at anytime. When you pray, reflect on how your day went and if you know you've committed something haraam(forbidden) say astaughfirullah 33 times at least. Allah doesn't forgive associating partners with him, and following another religion other than ISLAM.

Shukri, Heaven and Hell are just.Allah has created jannah (may we all meet there) for his loyal servants who followed Allah's laws in this world, and passed the test of this dunya. All the children also go to heaven because they're innocent.Hell(may we not go there) is for the people who associate with Allah other deities and the ones who were evil and tyranical oppressors on Earth,Allah will sort his creation out justly.

Read theses Duas when stricken by doubt in your faith and Allah we help,inshallah:

1. Aamantu billahi wa Rusulihi.

(I believe in Allah and His Messenger)

2.Huwal-Awwalu wal-Aakhiru wadhDhaahiru wal Baatinu, wa Huwa bikulli shai'in 'Aleem.

("He is the First and the Last, the Most High and the Most Near. And He is the knower of all things.")