Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Crisis in Somalia interview with PM Abdiweli his wife Dr. Hodan Isse

oba hiloowlow;858048 wrote:
Well Generale i must agree for the first time Gaas and his wife caadi maha, dadka lama xaqiro

If insha Allah Abdiweli becomes President, Somalia would get Dr. Hodan Isse for free as well. A two for one deal...:D

Somalia   

General Duke;858049 wrote:
If insha Allah Abdiweli becomes President, Somalia would get Dr. Hodan Isse for free as well. A two on one deal...
:D

Critics will say he is controlled by his wife, I bet my bottom dollar. :D

oba hiloowlow;858048 wrote:
Well Generale i must agree
for the first time
Gaas and his wife caadi maha, dadka lama xaqiro

Oba, what is that suppose to mean? I hope you dont think the presumptive first couple have just earned their diplomas

like someone I know...(hint hint: your candidate wahaabi or was it Mr McGill).

FYI, the hubby is a tenured academic and his wife is a sessional academic, both of which have extensive teaching experience and have demonstrated an exemplary work in their field of study.

But as far as your your candidate(s) is concerned....his mantra is, "take my word for it". As in 'I taught in the early eighties', so take my word for it. Or, 'I was colonel in Barre's military', so take my word for it....

Whenever I read about Mr McGill, I am reminded of Mr Romney. Recently, the republican presidential candidate said

the following :

"“Every year, I’ve paid at least 13 percent,” in response to releasing more of his tax returns.

Just because we are reading the man's personal blog, are we suppose to believe his claims to be the truth and

nothing but the truth?

Also, I would caution you to not give me the speech about how you know him better than anyone.

You are reading his personal blog just like the rest of us....and we cant just take people's word for it anymore.

Mr McGill, you were a lecturer in the early 80s, show us proof. Show us your academic credentials from Somalia..

.do not pretend that you were colonel if you cant show pictures of your military stripes. Mr McGill, we need proof.

And I cant stress this enough....Mr McGill lacks the skills and experience needed both in academia and

in governance, hahaa.....

(btw, did you happen to read the response I posted to the Mr McGill thread a while ago?

Lets bring it back up for monday, I cant wait to tell you I told you so.)

Oba, for one to have a hidden agenda, what has to have a plan and constantly be plotting.

so what is it that you are talking about?

Unlike you, I did not post a solidarity thread for all 60+ Presidential hopefuls with the exception of AbdiWeli.

Why is it that you support everyone else except the Prime Minister of Somalia? The fact that we are having an election

is a win for all Somalis. So tomorrow, haduu CabdiWeli guulsado, what would you do?

Sometimes I question people's loyalty to thy country, especially if they keep repeating the very same old lines.

Somalia is bigger than anyone man but orod oo take time to reevaluate your stance.

Are you for the country or against it?

Mida kale, is tartiibi, this is not a run but a sprint, ee niyada dagso and dont fool yourself into thinking you know what

i am thinking at this very moment. Or else, you will be guessing long after the election is over.

Best Wishes,

LayZIe G.

Somalia   

LayZie G.;858216 wrote:
Oba, for one to have a hidden agenda, what has to have a plan and constantly be plotting.

so what is it that you are talking about?

Unlike you, I did not post a solidarity thread for all 60+ Presidential hopefuls with the exception of AbdiWeli.

PF1wR.gif

:D