Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Atmosphere in the port of Kismayo (video)

Haatu   

Nin daad qaadey xumbo cuskay.

Maaddeey the noose is tightening :D

Ninkii soo joog laga waayo, soo jiifaa laga helaa

Haatu   

Sxb, if only you knew my stance towards the Kenyans. If I can't stand them in faraway Garissa, why would I want them all the way in Kismayo? I have been saying for ages now that these Kenyans are here to forward their own interests which is securing militarily the huge chunk of our oceans which they illegally claim. That's it. Quite frankly they don't give a rats @ss about Barbaarta. They didn't care all these years, why suddenly now?

As for my earlier comments, I was talking about the overall demise of Barbaarta iyo qurunka ay wataan.

Maaddeey   

Haatu, niyadaada kuma jiro lakin commentigaaga contextigiisa iyo waqtiga lagu jiro plus comment kale ood xabashida aad lesser evil ku tilmaantay, you really need to study caqeedat al walaa wal baraa!.

Haatu   

Maaddeey;856900 wrote:
Haatu, niyadaada kuma jiro lakin commentigaaga contextigiisa iyo waqtiga lagu jiro plus comment kale ood xabashida aad lesser evil ku tilmaantay, you really need to study caqeedat al walaa wal baraa!.

lol at al walaa wal baraa. War if you're talking about who I prefer out of the Kenyans or your takfiiris, I prefer the Kenyans boqolkiiba boqol.

Unlike most people here, I oppose Barbaarta not because of their politics, but because I believe they are deviants with a corrupt caqiidah and manhaj as I follow the manhaj of the salafus-saalih.