Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

THE TEARS OF RASULALLAH (SAW)

Walaahi these is beautiful how rasululaahi salalaahu Calayhi wasalm loved as all.

The tears of Rasulallah (SAW)....

...Suddenly, there was a person whom said salaam.

"May I come in?" he asked. But Fatimah did not allow him to enter the room.

"I'm sorry, my father is ill," said Fatimah, turned her body back and closed the door. She went back to her father who had opened his eyes and asked Fatimah,

"Who was he, my daughter?"

"I don't know, my father. It was the first time for me to see him," Fatimah said gently.Then, RasulAllah looked at his daughter with a trembled look, as if he wanted to reminisce about every part of his daughter's face.

"Know one thing! He is the one who erases the temporary pleasure; he is the one who separates the companionship in the world. He is the angel of death," said RasulAllah.

Fatimah bore the explosion of her cry. The death angel came toward RasulAllah, but RasulAllah asked why Jibril did not come along with him. Then, Jibril was called.Jibril was ready in the sky to welcome the soul of Habibullah and the leader of the earth.

"O Jibril, explain to me about my rights in front of ALLAH?" RasulAllah asked with the weakest voice.

"The doors of sky has opened, the angels are waiting for your soul."

"All Jannats open widely awaiting you," Jibril said.None of this however brought relief to RasulAllah, his eyes were still full of worry.

"You are not happy to hear this news?" asked Jibril.

"Tell me about the destiny of my people in the future?" RasulAllah asked.

"Don't worry, o RasulAllah. I heard ALLAH say: 'I make Jannat haram for every one, only the people of Muhammad are inside it,' "

Jibril said.It became closer and closer, the time for Malaekat Izrail to do his work.Slowly, RasulAllah's soul was pulled. It seemed that the body of Rasulullah was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck became tight.

"Jibril, how painful this sakaratul maut is!" RasulAllah uttered a groan slowly. Fatimah closed her eyes, Ali sat beside her bow deeply and Jibril turned his face back.

"Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face back o Jibril?" RasulAllah asked to the Deliverer of Wahyu.

"Who is the one who could see the Habibullah in his sakaratul maut," Jibril said.Not for a while, RasulAllah uttered a groan because of the unbearable pain.

"O ALLAH, how greatest is this sakaratul maut. Give me all these pains, don't give this pain to my people."

The body of Rasulullah became cold, his feet and chest did not move anymore.His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something, Ali took his ear close to RasulAllah.

"Uushiikum bis shalati, wa maa malakat aimanuku - take care of saalat and take care of the weak people among you."

Outside the room, there were cries shouted to each other, sahabah held each other.Fatimah closed her face with her hands and, again, Ali took his ear close to RasulAllah's mouth which became bluish.

"Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?" - My people, my people, my people." And the life of the noble man ended.. ......

Could we love each other like him? Allahumma salli 'alaMuhammad wa baarikwa salim 'alaihi.

How deep is Rasulullah's love to us.

Naden   

Originally posted by Abdi_Xaafid:

"Don't worry, o RasulAllah. I heard ALLAH say: 'I make Jannat haram for every one, only the people of Muhammad are inside it,' "

How do you reconcile this detail of the tale with 2:62 or 5:69?

Originally posted by chubacka:

Salaam Abdi

Plz tell us your source for this narration.

chubacka sorry I couldn't provide the source. I receved as an email Insha alaah I will try to got source if there is one.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Naden:

quote:Originally posted by Abdi_Xaafid:

How do you reconcile this detail of the tale with 2:62 or 5:69?
salaam yaa Naden, i have never heard of dat hadith. And Allah Knows Best who among the followers of nabi scw will enter Jannah. But about the ayats of 2:62 n 5:69, the order of those verses was succedeed by the verse 3:85. It is obligatory to believe in Nabi Scw. i get the feeling u heard that before but was not satisified with the answer, only a hunch.

Naden   

Salam Khalaf,

But about the ayats of 2:62 n 5:69, the order of those verses was succedeed by the verse 3:85.

Explain, please.

It is obligatory to believe in Nabi Scw.

And all the other prophets and messengers but that is not what the 2 verses (and 3.85) are pointing towards.

Khalaf   

Salaamu alaykum my sister I will try my best to explain inshallah and ask for Allahs Forgiveness before hand if I say anything wrong.

The passage you quoted said: only the people of Muhammad scw are inside it-jannah. The people of Muhammad are not those who are his family, his clan, or his nation (the arabs) but any of mankind who believed in him scw, and followed the message which was given to him by Allah Most Great. Same way the people of Abraham, Noah, Moses, Jesus and all messengers of Allah Most Great peace be upon them all, were not those whom they shared a linage, race, or culture with but any of mankind who believed in and followed the message which was given to them by Allah Most Great. The Quran tells us that messengers were sent to their people, and their message from Adam scw to the last messenger Muhammad scw was one and the same: Worship Allaah, for you have no god besides Him, and follow me in the path of righteousness in order you will be saved and enter jannah. Their message was all the same: “O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other god but Him” (Quran 7:59) "O my People! I am to you a Warner, clear and open. "That ye should worship Allah, fear Him and obey me”: (071.003) Say; Truly I am a warner: no god is there but Allah, the One, Supreme, and Irresistible." (Quran 38:65) "Say: Verily, I am commanded to serve Allah, and follow with sincere devotion his deen." (Quran 39:11).

Therefore since the beginning there have been always a community of believers who believed in One God, and to believe in God means one most submit, obey, and follow the message given to the messengers by God, their names, their nations, their ethnicities may have been different throughout history however-they are all community of believers-they are the same people since they believe in Allah by following the Messengers and The Message they were given, and thus jannah was made for them. Lets take a look at that verses:

“Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.” 2:62.

“Surely, those who believe (in the Oneness of Allaah, in His Messenger Muhammad and all that was revealed to him from Allaah), and those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians, — whosoever believed in Allaah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve” 5:69

These verses 2:62 and 5:69 say whosoever believes in Allah or believed in Allah (regardless be they Jews, Christians, Sabians, ect) and the Last Day, and works righteousness on them be glad-tidings. Belief in Allah will include as I have highlighted before, believing in, obeying, and following the Messengers and the Messages they were sent with, and their message has been one and the same. Since the last messenger to mankind was Muhammad scw, it is obligatory to follow him (Islam verse 3:85) one can not call themselves a believer unless they obey the messenger and the last message given by Allah Most Great. Inshallah I made sense. peace

Naden   

Walaikum Khalaf,

So what did you mean by 'succedeed by' in your earlier post?

Of the belief in the message of Mohammed (pbuh) and the Islam of 3:58, which one succeeds the other in your opinion?

Khalaf   

Walaalshiis um not sure i understand your last question. But succedeed was not the best word to use in my first post to connect the verses, however i tried to explain in my last post and connected the meanings of the three verses and their message. Apart from the term used, did u understand message?

Naden   

Khalaf,

The message is clear but the contention is that the initial tale contains a detail (regarding 'jannat' and 'haram') that is not supported by the 2 Quranic verses above and others. Earlier mentions of orders of verses and 'succession' (not in favour now) were interesting but not included in your long post.