Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Cowl State or Cow State?

Carafaat   

No other State has produced so many leaders. From Sheick Shariif, Nur Cade, Geedi, Mohamed Dheere and even Dr.Baadiyow is from there. Many of the current candidates are originally from this tiny State. We should honour Cow State and the fine leaders it contributed to Somalia,

Thank you Cow State.

Carafaat   

No wonder. Those camels eat wixii geela Somalia oo dhan loogu talagalay. I am sure Geedi's camels

Are the fattest of them all.

Carafaat that is correct Cowl has produced some of the greatest somalis in the history like Osman Ghedi Raghe, Mohamed Farah Hilowle,Mohamed ali nuur, General Da'uud Abdulle hirsi, General Salaad Gabeyre Kediye, General Hussein Kulmiye Afrax and many more, ps. I do not know a bigger way you can dishonour reer cowl by mentioning Ghedi Fanaxle and Mo dheere as great leaders...

Somalia   

Then why did you include Afrax and Gabeyre? :confused:

Carafaat - I agree, he has the fattest ones, a lucky man.

Somalia   

Gabeyre was the man who formulated Siad Barre's overthrow of the government because he thought his father-in law would be reinstalled. :D

Somalia   

Oh come oon, you thought I was going to say something bad, people who are dead are beyond my limit, but I just have the Kacaandiid fire in my stomach I had to say it.

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;856310 wrote:
Carafaat that is correct Cowl has produced some of the greatest somalis in the history like Osman Ghedi Raghe, Mohamed Farah Hilowle,Mohamed ali nuur, General Da'uud Abdulle hirsi, General Salaad Gabeyre Kediye, General Hussein Kulmiye Afrax and many more, ps. I do not know a bigger way you can dishonour reer cowl by mentioning Ghedi Fanaxle and Mo dheere as great leaders...

Oba, I am sorry if I have offended reer Cowl. I should have known Mohamed dheere and Geedi are reer Jowhar. :D