Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Abdiweli delivered again. The long Constitution is finally passed.

Abwaan   

What happened to the original 825 delegates? Why is almost one fourth missing? Ma waxay og - aadeen inay meesha shimbirayahow heesa ka jirto?:D

Odey   

I was at the conference throughout the Process and I found myself so emotional!!!. I felt Proud when everyone started singing the National Anthem and people were genuinely holding hands, patting each other in the back, hugging. some were crying Quietly in the corner, some Openly shedding tears of joy.

It was a moment that made me Proud to be Somali and I pray we have many more moments like that to come inshallah. It Felt Good!!!!.

It just so happens that I walked out of the event at one point because it was overwhelming and came across our beautiful Flag flying Proudly outside. I stood to attention and Saluted.

The Current Prime Minister and his cabinet deserve all the praise they get. These guys work tirelessly, and they work together, despite their tribal diversity. I had the pleasure of working with all Somalis in this ConstitutionAL project and it was a job well done!

Now I know why I came back home. Salaams and Congratulations To all Somalis From Moqdisho!