Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

TFG Leaders Off to Nairobi to Meet Clinton, or Endorse Azania?

Whether they are being called to sit in Clinton's royal court in America's Nairobi Embassy, to attentively listen as she delivers the decree and diction of America's policy with respect to the next of phase of Somalia's political roadmap or whether they are indeed called for to fulfill Kenya's deepest wish to effectively approve the birth of Azania, one thing is clear and will be clear in both case; America's hands are in the scale.

But so are Allah's ...Somalia shall rise again from the current civil war ashes insha Allah

Abwaan, Azania has become a political embarrassment; but there are great forces behind it and I expect some degree of success in producing a political entity led by Gaandi . His cousins are very influencial in both Nairobi and Adisababa , unlike our professor Abtigiis whose ilk excel in the art of the exotic jungle chants, called Dhaanto :D

Haatu   

xiinfaniin;853601 wrote:
Abwaan, Azania has become a political embarrassment; but there are great forces behind it and I expect some degree of success in producing a political entity led by Gaandi . His cousins are very influencial in both Nairobi and Adisababa , unlike our professor Abtigiis whose ilk excel in the art of the exotic jungle chants, called Dhaanto
:D

We always had the brains :D

Haatu   

^ It's nothing but another clan based fiefdom that institutionalizes qabiil indefinitely. It's another P/land in the making which is no good.

Abwaan   

Xiin, sheekada Azania ee aad tooshka ku ifisay haddii aan kaa leexiyo, madaxdii aad lahayd xukunka iyagaa sii wadanaya oo qaar baa soo noqonaya bal maxaa loogu yeeray aan ku su'aalee?:D

Haatu   

Somalia, sxb degmadeyda nabad bey aheyd 20kii sano aad is dileyseen markaas ma maanta baad ani nabad i bari?

Somalia   

LOL, suuuuuure it was, of course, yes yes. It was veeeery peaceful. I will teach you how to be civilised, how to respect the rule of law, how a society is suppose to function, how to adhere to a constitution, I will take you forward even if you don't want to be taken forward, that's my job.