Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

How Good Is Your Arabic?

There are many other matters of hygeine in Islam that could be considered superstitious today (stepping into a bathroom with your left foot,

Today: it was discovered that if whilst walking you have heart attack - and - you were lifting you left foot; you fall backwards - if you were lifting your right foot - you fall forward :D

see where i am going with this?

(I'm talking about atheism here, not homosexuality

:D :D

Are you sure one did not lead to another?

It's fairly blatant, there are several verses in the Quran that refer to disbelievers as being the architects of their own damnation, while many other point to gods omnipotent power as being the only thing guiding the "righteous". Are our paths forged through our own free will or god's? Seems like the Quran and it's followers can't make up their minds.

N.O.R.F   

Blackflash;851144 wrote:
It's fairly blatant, there are several verses in the Quran that refer to disbelievers as being the architects of their own damnation, while many other point to gods omnipotent power as being the only thing guiding the "righteous". Are our paths forged through our own free will or god's? Seems like the Quran and it's followers can't make up their minds.

So, in the 10 years you had the questions, how did you go about getting the answers?

Blackflash;850902 wrote:
As I've said before, the little minor issues allowed me to view the gaping contradictions from a far, some of these issues aren't even specific to Islam.
At the end of the day your wasting your breath my friend, your merciful god has illuminated the road to heaven before you and closed it to me
:(

although you seem complaining about lack of choice here, just seven posts up, you recognized that your decisions are your own choice, and that you have independent faculty to choose what you want. therefore, your stand is contradicting.

The argument that man has no choice but an object of a predestined course of events, ends up in a cycle.

man has the faculty of reason and he/she can differentiate what is right from what is wrong.

Oh, but man is a telling witness against himself بَلِ ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنُ عَلَىٰ نَفۡسِهِۦ بَصِيرَةٌ۬

sharma-arke451;851182 wrote:
although you seem complaining about lack of
choice
here, just seven posts up, you recognized that your decisions are your own choice, and that you have independent faculty to choose what you want. therefore, your stand is contradicting.

The argument that man has no choice but an object of a predestined course of events, ends up in a cycle.

man has the faculty of reason and he/she can differentiate what is right from what is wrong.

Oh, but man is a telling witness against himself
بَلِ ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنُ عَلَىٰ نَفۡسِهِۦ بَصِيرَةٌ۬

I know that my personal choices led me to where I am today, I was utilizing sarcasm and irony in that post.

Blackflash;851185 wrote:
I know that my personal choices led me to where I am today, I was utilizing sarcasm and irony in that post.

irrespective of what tools of speech you utilized, the issue stands firm. you have choice.