Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Press release: Biggest Somalia clan (territorial) and Traditional leaders of Somalia's Elders meet

Carafaat   

AYOUB;849474 wrote:
I like your elders Mr Fiqi. Pirateland is exclusive to your sub-clan and the Jubas are for sharing. SL should also give you more exclusive land. Very smart.
:)

:D

Muqdisho should be a federal city and Kismayo should be shared. What is next!

Somalia   

Carafaat;849481 wrote:

Muqdisho should be a federal city and Kismayo should be shared. What is next!

That's it, no need to be greedy!

AYOUB   

Maaddeey;849479 wrote:
Inta madaxa madow iyo 'm' baa isla eg!.

Mashallah! :) :):) The problem is when someone tries this VVV

image001.jpg

Somalia   

Carafaat;849517 wrote:
I like the idea of 'sharing' Jubba and Kismaayo. Why not start with Galkacyo and Mudug as well?

They are already shared. But we have no interest in Jubba apart from what's ours. I am an heir myself, I will invite you to my lands!

Carafaat   

AYOUB;849518 wrote:
Mashallah!
The problem is when someone tries this VVV

image001.jpg

I don't get it. Are you saying 'M' is sucking on 'D' titties? :confused:

Duufaan   

Oodweyne;849638 wrote:
This is a response to folks in Mogadishu, who wanted the elders to have the right to "correct and amend" the constitution, with the view of inserting the name of the capital of the nation within the document. Secondly, since the signatories of the road-map have deliberately left their version of the constitution the name of the capital, this clan have decided to response and say we agree with the Nairobi's agreement, and furthermore we want the elders only to have the responsibility of choosing the delegates that will ratify the constitution instead of elders themselves being the folks that will correct or even amend the constitution as the folks in Mogadishu wanted it.

In nutshell this is water-carrying by the clan elders for the political agenda of Imam farole. Since, every word written in here is what the chief-pirate-mafiosi was calling for. Hence, when you strip all the guff from it, what you will left with is that of sight of politician, namely the said Imam Farole, effectively saying to the folks of Mogadishu, that if you think that you can double-check me with talk of elders calling the change of my agenda, then, I, myself, do have my own clan elders who will in turn say the opposite of what your elders are saying.

In short, as the Somalis had it:
"Gadh-ba gadh baa la tusaa"
or action akin to that sort of deeds is what Imam farole have pulled in here..

why this is respone to moqdisho? they did not say anything about moqdisho but they mention somaliland and the talks between somaliland and tfg. But still you pointing fingures to moqdisho.!.those elders and faroole do not have same political view.Faroole loyal elders left moqdisho and did not come back yet. What these elders saying, is let us move and make neccessary changes .