Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

The treason that is the so-called 'Dastuur'

Haatu   

Not only is this new 'Dastuur' different from the draft one which was made public in 2010 (which is also the one I supported), it is akin to High Treason and puts into question the territorial integrity of the Somali Republic. We should bear with it until the transition ends, but after that, it should be rejected and replaced by a Somali owned one, not one written to appease foreign aggressors and donors.

http://somalitalk.com/2012/06/26/dastuurka-cusub/

“Dhulka Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya ee khilaafka soohdimaha caalamig ka dhasha in xallintooda loo maro tub nabadeed iyo iskaashi…” waa qodob lagu siyaadiyey Dastuurkii lagu soo saxiixay Nairobi Jimacadii June 22, 2012

Guddiga madaxa bannaan ee dastuurka qabyo-qoraalka ayaa shaaca ka qaaday in nuqulkii ugu dambeeyey ee dastuurka e lagu soo saxiixay Nairobi uu ka duwan yahay kii ay hore u soo saareen, sidaas daraadeedna ay ummadda Soomaaliyeed arrintaas ku war gelinayaan.

Haatu   

Ina adeerow, there is everything wrong with placing doubt where doubt never existed before hand. Waa "baloodkeyga waan ka shakiyey ee bal kaaley ila fiiri" adoo uu kuu yaallo title deeds-kii!

Waan dhowyahey ina adeer. :)

I think it is right that the Republic unburdens itself with those matters. Those living in the said areas should fight (or not) for their land. Somalia should focus on its citizens.

Haatu   

The Freeman, this government doesn't have the spine to ask for our lost lands back but I'm afraid the matter is worse than you perceive. This government is in effect through this phony 'Dastuur' putting into question the current borders of the Somali Republic, whether that be land or sea. It is important to remember that Kenya lusts after a huge chunk of our oceans that is said to be rich in hydrocarbons. The fact that this 'Dastuur' was accepted by lixdii saxiixayaal in Nairobi does not sit well with some.

Your attitude towards you occupied brothers leaves for much to be desired. The lost lands include fertile lands that are well suited for farming and grazing as well as two rivers that are the economic lifeline of our Republic. I would take back this land if anything else only for the economic benefits and its strategic importance. Being a downstream nation is an unfortunate thing.

Somalia   

I bet you haven't even read it. Tell me what it says about the capital! I already know, don't take long cause I know you went to read it now. :D

Also tell me the borders, WHICH HAVE BEEN DEFINED! Quick, tell me! :D

Somalia   

You took too long.

The borders have been defined in Article 7 Section 2.

Capital will be decided by new parliament as told in Article 9.

Haatu;847860 wrote:
The Freeman, this government doesn't have the spine to ask for our lost lands back but I'm afraid the matter is worse than you perceive. This government is in effect through this phony 'Dastuur' putting into question the
current
borders of the Somali Republic, whether that be land or sea. It is important to remember that Kenya lusts after a huge chunk of our oceans that is said to be rich in hydrocarbons. The fact that this 'Dastuur' was accepted by lixdii saxiixayaal in Nairobi does not sit well with some.

Your attitude towards you occupied brothers leaves for much to be desired. The lost lands include fertile lands that are well suited for farming and grazing as well as two rivers that are the economic lifeline of our Republic. I would take back this land if anything else only for the economic benefits and its strategic importance. Being a downstream nation is an unfortunate thing.

If the temporary constitution gives away land or sea belonging to the Republic then it is treacherous and should be opposed. There is nothing in the constitution to suggest any such things will happen.If you have any evidence (a paragraph from the Dastuur, for example) to support your argument please present it.

Regarding the Somali brothers in other countries, I think they should decide what they wish to do. Fight or integrate. I think they should fight but I will not fight for them neither should the Republic. This idea of 'lost lands' has been an unbearable burden on the Somali republic. Somalia should welcome any Somali to its territory and treat such person like a citizen but it should never again allow its armies to be destroyed outside its borders.

Haatu   

Somalia, I didn't say that it doesn't define the borders, but it paves the way for foreign countries to make claims. As for the Capital, does that even need to be put before any parliament? The capital is Muqdisho. Ama ku farax ama ka nax, this is a reality.

Freeman, who says our armies have to fight? But what we can do is force the Ethiopians to call a referendum. That way, the people can decide. But I just want you to know how important economically that land is.

Haatu;847887 wrote:
Somalia, I didn't say that it doesn't define the borders, but it paves the way for foreign countries to make claims. As for the Capital, does that even need to be put before any parliament? The capital is
Muqdisho
. Ama ku farax ama ka nax, this is a reality.

Freeman, who says our armies have to fight?
But what we can do is force the Ethiopians
to call a referendum. That way, the people can decide. But I just want you to know how important economically that land is.

I would like to know how?

Haatu;847887 wrote:
Somalia, I didn't say that it doesn't define the borders, but it paves the way for foreign countries to make claims. As for the Capital, does that even need to be put before any parliament? The capital is
Muqdisho
. Ama ku farax ama ka nax, this is a reality.

Freeman, who says our armies have to fight? But what we can do is force the Ethiopians to call a referendum. That way, the people can decide. But I just want you to know how important economically that land is.

Haatu the problem with the NFD district is that there is no resistance in that region at all unlike in the O'gaden region the onlf still there still fighting for self determination. Separation must be pushed by a forceful resistance as we have seen in Africa. Referendum la isma siiyo uun dee wa la kasbada.

ElPunto   

High treason? Are the borders defined as the ones we have now? I guess this is more spice to campaign against the dastuur.

Mario B   

The-freeman;847867 wrote:
If the temporary constitution gives away land or sea belonging to the Republic then it is treacherous and should be opposed. There is nothing in the constitution to suggest any such things will happen.If you have any evidence (a paragraph from the Dastuur, for example) to support your argument please present it.

Regarding the Somali brothers in other countries, I think they should decide what they wish to do. Fight or integrate. I think they should fight but I will not fight for them neither should the Republic. This idea of 'lost lands' has been an unbearable burden on the Somali republic. Somalia should welcome any Somali to its territory and treat such person like a citizen but it should never again allow its armies to be destroyed outside its borders.

+1