Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somaliland's Animal farms

Tallaabo   

Are you sure those Gorillas are in Somaliland Mr Carafaat? May be the lions are kept in a private zoo somewhere in a minister's mansion.

Carafaat   

Sxb, Somaliland is full of animals. they are hardly hidden these days. I am waiting for the pictures of the Salaxley, Baligubadle, Makhirian and Borama Animals farms.

Oodweyne;847803 wrote:
^^^
Somalia

See to it to find out what in a high literary scene are known as that of an
“allegorical simile”
. For I assure you will cry at that time a relief knowing that your life has been immeasurably enhanced by getting to learn what hitherto you were too – shall we say – academically-challenged to know it in the first place, indeed…
:D

Is that a fancy way of saying metaphor?? :cool:

Carafaat   

Oodweyne;847796 wrote:
^^
Carafaat

I did not know that you were this good with
“allegorical tales”
of saying one thing while in truth you were meaning to postulate another different tale. Hence, I must say
Mr. Orwell
would have been broad of you in here, even if he finds the idea of lauding a script – like you – a tad too much for his taste of
“shooting-straight”
from the hip.

Still all that been said, one wonders since we know how the original tale of the animal farm ended up, as to what you thoughts are about the denouement of this one?

Oodweyneh,

The tale of Animal farm potrays the flaws of revolutions. After the revolution the animals use indoctrination to propagate their ideology of animalisation. Their original commandments are humans are the enemies, all four legs animals are equal and friends. Later on Napoleon and his pigs secretly revise some commandments for their own interest using propaganda. Eventually the commandments are replaced with, "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others", and "Four legs good, two legs better!". The book ends with the pigs and humans looking a like and diffrences dissapearing between the two.

This is an ironic twist to the original Commandments, which were supposed to keep order within Animal Farm by uniting the animals together against the humans, and by prevent animals from following the humans. Through the revision of the commandments, Orwell demonstrates how simply political dogma can be turned into propaganda.

Concerning my take on Somalilands Animal farm. Napoleon has revised some of the original commandments and has been dining and talking with the humans. Animals and Humans are beginning to look a like, little diffrences remain. Sxb, clearly you can see where the story is heading to and you know how I want this tale to end? :D

Somalia   

The-freeman;847808 wrote:
Is that a fancy way of saying metaphor?? :cool:

I am afraid that's what he's saying. With Carafaat, you don't know what's up. :D

The sneakiness is strong in this one.

RedSea   

That particular picture of the Horses is not Talex or anywhere near it. That is from Banka Gaaroodi in Southern region of Hargeisa.

Also Not so sure about Somaliland having Gorrilas

Somalia   

RedSea;847818 wrote:
That particular picture of the Horses is not Talex or anywhere near it. That is from Banka Gaaroodi in Southern region of Hargeisa.

Also Not so sure about Somaliland having Gorrilas

With Carafaat you need to:

Read | Between | The Lines ;)