Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Shirweynahii Liibaxyada Ka Furmay Buurta Daalo - Sanaag

*Ibtisam;848115 wrote:

On a different note, I think the new parties have done more haram than good for Somaliland, with clan emerging (I mean break down into tiny little subs) each wanting a share of parties. You would think parties will dissolve the clan division, but no.

Such waste!

Silanyo campaigned to open the doors to more political parties. How did a seasoned politician, with tremendous experience failed to see the outcome? If this fails, Silanyo should be charged for that.

Ayoub...what are you on about?

lool@licking and lapping...war Oodweyne I hope you are not projecting inner homo-erotic feel onto others result of your cult's orgy in these pages. As the rest of the stuff you said, it's exhausting to be born again anything. It requires lot of energy and have seen that in secessionists and Planders who were once proud ciyaal xaafad. They seem lost and I have no desire to join that lot.

Oodweyne...You seemed to have skewed understanding of ciyaal xaafad and that makes sense I guess considering the nature of all Northern Somalis and I mean all not just your tribe. It's hard for them to make sense of things that they don't understand. Don't confuse our tolerance with degeneracy and our lack of homophobia as acceptance.

As for AS, I have never been fan of their ideology nor I do subscribe to it but I support in their opposition to Ethios who were carpet-bombing my hometown or share their distaste for d@badh!l!f entity headed by Yeey and now by hypocrite Sharif and tribal lands of the north. Where they fail unfortunately is the lack of realization that Somali people need Government not movement in perpetual rebel mode. In this aspect, they are on the same as the rest of Somali entities today and before who offer Somalis nothing in terms of social-economic development. And in the end, this will destroy and turn the populace against them.

Haatu   

Che -Guevara;848865 wrote:
Ayoub...what are you on about?

lool@licking and lapping...war Oodweyne I hope you are not projecting inner homo-erotic feel onto others result of your cult's orgy in these pages.

Again with the homo-erotic business. Sxb waa ku sidee? Is there something going on? :D

^Oodweyne reminds of story. I can't remember if the story is true or exact details but it sort fits with Oodweyne's profile. The man was assigned to come to Marka. Hearing many stereotypes about the South, the man kept to himself. His fears about the South was confirmed atleast in his mind when someone asked him where he came from. The dude replied Hargeysa ka imid. The person asked if Hargeysa was city a real magaalo. He replied yes again! The person asked are they any gays in Hargeysa? The dude was offended and yelled NO. The person simply said if that's the case, Hargeysa magaalo ma,aha.

Oodweyne and his crew suppress that culture within them and reer Koonfuur are simple discerning that.

Abwaan   

Che have you heard the wisdom that says "You cannot teach an old monkey new tricks" this 70 year old dowladdii Siyaad Barre (AUN) ay buulka ka dhigtay ha isku daalin ee iska daa.:D.