Sign in to follow this  
AsadSL

Faroole oo ka horjeestay kulankii shariif iyo siilaanyo

AsadSL   

1 Question..Why? I just heard an interview Farole gave to Yuesf Garaad on BBC and Puntland state's Governor was not happy at all and was pretty negative and down playing the importance and significance of Sharif and Siilaanyo's meeting. You be the judge here is the audio listen to the questions being asked and Faroles responses. I dont think there was any positive statements in this whole interview:D:D:D

Somalia   

I don't think you should laugh, this man's name is Faroole. He's a different kind of politician, you won't see his moves coming, but oh boy, they are coming.

May the lord have mercy on your souls. :D

AsadSL   

I've never seen Siilaanyo going on BBC trying to prove Somaliland's significance or legitimacy before. I think thats what faroole si trying to do but no ones questioning anything. Maybe he felt a little left out and the only reasonable thing to do is to down play the whole meeting:D

Somalia   

He's right, did you even read the communique, it was a photo op. The problem was that the communique didn't state what the conversations were about, so we will never know what he offered you and whether or this is a ploy to get re-elected. But one thing is sure, this is his last term. :D

AsadSL   

It's irreverent. The point is that this meeting was a big deal and Farole was busy down playing it during this interview. As for what was on paper i mean this is only the first meeting there will be more now there is open dialog. Even when Sharif's term is done the talks will continue with whom ever is placed. Even though i believe he will get another term;)

Somalia   

No way sxb, no way, he's lost the international community which is sadly worse than losing the Somali public. :D

Showqi   

Sheekh Shariif did a good job, the man eliminated Al-Shabaab from Xamar, hadana Soomaali oo dhan ayuu danteeda,nabadgalyadeede iyo horumarkeeda u dagaalamayaa xitaa hadii la dooran waayo doorashada soo socota, qofka Kurisigiisa ku fadhiisandoona ayaa shaqadaas dhameystiri doona Insha-allah. In this interview Faroole feels left out and because of that he is bitter, and bad mouthing the other two leaders (Siilaanyo and Shariif). Odeygu shirka wuu ka qeybgalay laakiin sida aniga iila muuqata cidina waxba mey weydiinin!

Somalia   

If he won't get re-elected it means people didn't like his performance, do not insult our intelligence here. He has undermined the road map one too many times and If he promises Somaliland any sort of deal that might eventually allow it to secede if he's elected, then he'll hopefully be impeached by the upcoming government, a new power vested in the parliament inshallah.

The only thing he can promise is continuation of good relations as well as talks, and that's that.