Sign in to follow this  
Nudawn

Salama calaikum

Nudawn   

My pledge threatens the culture of clannism Ngonge and his ilk have worked soo hard to maintain. Theyve Filled a perfectly good forum with garbage, this forum represents the cesspool that is our community, Filled with degenerates And genocidal clanists, seperatist sympathisers, terrorists and an Abtigiis lol.

NGONGE   

^^ Easy with the scratching, adeer (you're amongst grown ups now). :D

Just stick to your word and don't discuss something you have pledged not to discuss (if you're not sure, go back and read these six pages again).

Abtigiis   

welcome brother Nudawn, and your stand on clanish matters is commendable. But unless you pick a topic which we can debate you on, this Good guy Vs Bad guys skit is unlikely to generate funny or/and fruitful discussions!

But implying all other members of SOL tolerate clannish garbage and only you - the bright and upcoming visionary young thinker, mind this clannishness, shows that you suffer from a profound "messianic complex" when you are still ripe. it is symptomatic of all that is wrong with our youth. They open their shirt-front and preach ideas and slogans that they hardly grasp and think an older mind always thinks of old things. Clearly there is no such correlation. Ahmed Godane is much younger than Ismail Bubba but I am sure Bubba is more progressive than the young terrorist. Therefore there is no evidence to show that just because you are younger and consequently more idealistic, you are a better somali or you have a better idea to solve what is wrong with our community!

Nudawn   

Abtigiis;848391 wrote:
welcome brother Nudawn, and your stand on clanish matters is commendable. But unless you pick a topic which we can debate you on, this Good guy Vs Bad guys skit is unlikely to generate funny or/and fruitful discussions!

But implying all other members of SOL tolerate clannish garbage and only you - the bright and upcoming visionary young thinker, mind this shows that you suffer from a profound "messianic complex" when you are still ripe. it is symptomatic of all that is wrong with our youth. They open their shirt-front and preach ideas and slogans that they hardly grasp and think an older mind always thinks of old things. Clearly there is no such correlation. Ahmed Godane is much younger than Ismail Bubba but I am sure Bubba is more progressive than the young terrorist. Therefore there is no evidence to show that just because you are younger and consequently more idealistic, you are a better somali or you have a better idea to solve what is wrong with our community!

Obviously you're over analyzing and putting words in my mouth.

Abtigiis   

Nudawn;848396 wrote:
Obviously you're over analyzing and putting words in my mouth.

Obviously you are over-generalizing and sensationalizing a mild matter!

But then let us leave this you are doing this or doing that thing! I welcome you to the forum and you sound very intelligent. Given that you don't touch our meal (mine and Ngonge's) - which is fetid clan discussions, we look forward for your other healthy topics so that we can engage you and hopefully learn from one another. Soo dhawoow walaal!

Wadani   

Nudawn, i have a question for u. And i hope im not overanalyzing here lol, but do u think its possible to discuss the intricacies of Somali politics without recourse to analyzing clan dynamics? If yes, teach us how. If not, then i dont think your diatribe against ngonge was fair to say the least. Ngonge and abtigiis are among the heavyweights of this forum, so give their posts a chance and u may learn a thing or two.

Nudawn;848385 wrote:
My pledge threatens the culture of clannism Ngonge and his ilk have worked soo hard to maintain. Theyve Filled a perfectly good forum with garbage, this forum represents the cesspool that is our community, Filled with degenerates And genocidal clanists, seperatist sympathisers, terrorists and an Abtigiis lol.

Do you know the difference between good aids and bad aids? >>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFNs2mOkKzc

Clan discussions more often than not, are a way for friends to tease each other- in other words- there is good tribalism and bad tribalism.At lest this has been my experience.

{off topic-Everyone should see Brasseye!}

Mario B   

Abtigiis;848398 wrote:
But then let us leave this you are doing this or doing that thing! I welcome you to the forum and you sound very intelligent. Given that you don't touch our meal (mine and Ngonge's) - which is fetid clan discussions,
we look forward for your other healthy topics so that we can engage you and hopefully learn from one another
. Soo dhawoow walaal!

I think Abtigiis has to throw down the gauntlet, it'll be interesting to see how Nudawn raises to the challenge? We shall see.

Nudawn   

Abtigiis;848398 wrote:
Obviously you are over-generalizing and sensationalizing a mild matter!

But then let us leave this you are doing this or doing that thing! I welcome you to the forum and you sound very intelligent. Given that you don't touch our meal (mine and Ngonge's) - which is fetid clan discussions, we look forward for your other healthy topics so that we can engage you and hopefully learn from one another. Soo dhawoow walaal!

Now that wasn't very hard was it abti. A simple welcome to Sol would've sufficed Lool.

Mario B   

Tallaabo;848336 wrote:
I refuse to be pigeonholed.

Tallaabo;849255 wrote:
Abtigiis is right. The Ministry of Education should produce a history syllabus for the nation’s school children which teaches Somali history as it happened. Let Somaliland’s students learn that the
Mad Mullah and his barbaric gang were nothing more than an outlawed twentieth century Al Shabaab,
and t
hat Afwayne was the father of political tribalism and a mass murderer who was blindly supported by his entire extended D clan to commit a genocide against some of their fellow Somalis
. The truth must be told indeed.

Lol :D