Sign in to follow this  
Nudawn

Salama calaikum

Nudawn   

I would like to take the time to introduce myself to this forum. I've been a long time follower, first time active poster. I read some of your posts regularly, and I've become familiar with who's who amongst you all. Its obvious Qabyalad has permeated through every facet of our society, even our online communities. Soo I'd like to first and foremost Pledge to you all that I will not discuss or debate with any mirqan desert dweller about his or her tribe or tribal affiliations. I won't divulge which tribe or region I come from, because it matters little. I pledge to the dignity of the Somali people regardless of tribe, region, accent, I pledge to the dying women and children in refugee camps all over Africa. I pledge to the thousands of my brothers and sisters drowning in the gulf of Aden trying to escape the misery in our homeland only to be enslaved on their arrival.

I plan on discussing issues that can unite us, economically and spiritually. I know this forum is filled with like minded individuals, where y'all at?

Nudaw walal soo dhawoow, welcome, mininka mininkaa waaye, ha is martiyee, shaah sanbuus xalwo, baashaal.

welcome again, are you her or he, if you don't mind?

wyre;847144 wrote:
War ninyahow Her Ayaa Adna Kaa Dhuntay War Isku Xishoo
:D

man I was fishing for you;) if it was her I would've asked do you have a europian passport.lool;)

Nudawn wrote:
Mukulaalow Thanks walaal I'm a guy I probably should have made that clear huh. Thanks for the warm welcome

You wlcm.

sorry walaal.

There are lots of clannish sharks in here, and even if you try to avoid tribalism they will try to flush you out and stigmatize you wit reer hebel, but if you stick with good ppl like me and Wyre we are save, we don't care if you are reer qurac or reer khansax. The PL and SL lads are the far right groups who see every thing in their triangle glasses.;)

Somalia   

Mukulaalow;847145 wrote:
man I was fishing for you;) if it was her I would've asked do you have a europian passport.lool;)

You wlcm.

sorry walaal.

There are lots of clannish sharks in here, and even if you try to avoid tribalism they will try to flush you out and stigmatize you wit reer hebel, but if you stick with good ppl like me and Wyre we are save, we don't care if you are reer qurac or reer khansax. The PL and SL lads are the far right groups who see every thing in their triangle glasses.
;)

:D:D:D

wyre   

Mukulaalow;847145 wrote:

Ninyahow Inaan Hadlo Maa Rabtaa :D

Welcome home son they call me the Xaaji and i will tell you here on sol tribalism is not something we welcome we do not discuss tribes you are not even allowed to call a clan by its name.

So welcome to SOL.

Nudawn   

Lmao I'm assuming you're a guy too Mukulaalow. Honestly the whole qabil thing isnt as complex as people make it out to be. It's all economics or a lack there of in our case.