Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Italy Vs Germany

^Wait wait...he actually started this thread. I didn't realize till you told me. I thought he was just commenting on thread:D

I agree he could be overcompensating.

wyre   

No I was not watching, my friend was watching I was sitting next to him watching Hindi movie, I just thought of starting a thread :D

Che - Don't ask him he doesn't know what he's getting into. Maybe it's not what you have in mind don't be so quick to judge.

Wyre - Uhm that didn't came out right it was best if you went along with your thread. You have put yourself in a awkward position.

I was and still pretty much am a difooso, taageero numero uno of Jarmalka since as a boy in 1986 Ciyaaraha Adduunka. Since '96, they keep disappointing me. Today's disappointment wasn't as bad as it was in '06 World Cup semifinal or '10 seminal as well. Or '02 final.

It was beyond sad to see that sad face of Mascuud Osil, a great fine player who deserves nothing more than trophies. If only Klose and Muller/Reus started instead of Gomez and Podolski. Gomez, a slow player who can't follow the quick passes of Jarmalka, can't function in this German formation that was started in 2010. Klose does.

I know, however, that Jarmalka will come back, strongly both physically and mentally. They have young best players.