Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

President Siilanyo has earned his place in history

Carafaat   

Irrelevent what the outcome from the talks will be, for sure they are historic and created a new percedent, a new way of thinking, a new approach and a new road to achieve that what we wish for the Somali people.

Somalis tend to achknowledge someones contribution only after their death while critizing and judging when the person is a live. Let us break with this and let us acknowledge that President Siilanyo has earned his place in the pages of history and show our gratitude.

Thank you President Siilanyo.

siilaanyo3-qosol1-426x600.jpg

Somalia   

I am afraid I have to disagree with you. Now, I give credit where credit is due, but Siilaanyo, I mean he messed up big time. I am going to do him the favour of not mentioning these obvious mistakes. This latest ploy is just a sign of desperation due to his track record of failure. I think he's going to hold out these talks till election time to try and score himself another term. :D

Somalia   

Ok, so you saying Kulmiye will, I am sorry but that's his legacy, if they achieve recognition under Kulmiye, he will be credited! :D

Odey   

Don't you think it is premature to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize when we haven't seen anything he has delivered except Khatumo ( and the casualties that led to the formation of it), complete change of mind in the international arena in as far as Secession goes, Nepotism (even the clans that strongly believe in somaliland will confirm this), corruption on a Grand scale. Above all the name is always associated with the Tanks that run over people in Buuhoodle and surrounding areas.

The way I see it the dude wouldn't feel out of place sharing a cell with Charles Taylor, and will probably happily swap tells of the good old days when one could torture, maim and pillage without a care in the world!.

Just because I am in the South doesn't mean I don't care about the innocent being killed in the North!

A_Khadar   

siilaanyo3-qosol1-426x600.jpg

Only from Somalis.. A man with full of blood on his hands! Just last year alone where he turned 90s, he caused over 1000+ death and wounds from both sides not to mention other non-human losses..

Carafaat stop having daily infatuation with someone before knowing their real and true history.. This man spilt too much of innocent blood and is responsible majority of what have happened in the north of Somalia from Boorame to LA and in between.. The man is criminal and deserves nothing but to face just.. If not on this world, he will insha'alah after here.. Sadly though some here, he is a hero..

A khadar fighting between Somaliland soldiers and armed rebels in the Buhoodle district cannot be portrayed as crimes against innocent civilians. President Siilaanyo never hurt a fly i am not sure anything happening in Boraame can you elaborate what happened in borame?

Carafaat   

Sxb, it was 1991 when the Somali State crumbled and Somaliland went its own way. And in 2012 Somaliland and the TFG

Will lay the foundations for the future Somali State. Old Chapters are closed, new chapters of History is being created.

Somalia   

xaaji xunjuf;846049 wrote:
a khadar fighting between somaliland soldiers and armed rebels in the buhoodle district cannot be portrayed as crimes against innocent civilians. President siilaanyo never hurt a fly i am not sure anything happening in boraame can you elaborate what happened in borame?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Siilaanyo is leading a punch of tea parties in the north...just like Oodweyne and Aadan Jugle reason has left them , so I am in agreement Siilaanyo will ear his place in history if he succeeds peacefully to free up the minds our northern brothers who believe theirs is a sovereign state. :D

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;846049 wrote:
A khadar fighting between Somaliland soldiers and armed rebels in the Buhoodle district cannot be portrayed as crimes against innocent civilians. President Siilaanyo never hurt a fly i am not sure anything happening in Boraame can you elaborate what happened in borame?

Are you for Real? Armed rebels?. Little kids, invading people who have nothing to do with what you want and forcing them. Well if you want to play that game then let me tell you this, You have completely justified the Destruction of SNM rebel Malitia back in the late 80's by the Somali National Army. They were simply fighting some rebels who wanted to divide up the country and anyone that suffered in that debacle was of course a combatant.

In the same light Mr Carafaat- The rest of Somalis should also launch a major offensive and Create new Reality/History and we should then forget what happened after a few days?.

I have definitely forgotten everything about the Late Eighties and the nice friendly football matches that SNM used to Play with our beloved Somali National Army Boys.Oh how I miss those friendly matches!

Glad to see you chaps are finally embracing the bury the past attitude! Good on ya!