Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

My Ex-convict Friend's Dilemma

Juxa   

he is talking about convicted rapist

JB waa nin oday ah, ee waa ku sidee carafaat

ps: Alpha, remember your integrity, dont be swayed by villas and cars.....avoid criminals

Naxar Nugaaleed;843530 wrote:
How can u even be friends with a rapist. Ur friend should've atoned for his first crime rather then running away. Just out of curiesty, what is the crime he is accused of in Somaliland? Hope it's not rape.

god, there are so many retarded people on SOL. i was the one who was 'allegedly' done for rape not my friend, he merely stole food rations lol.

Carafaat;844153 wrote:
Alpha, are you friends with the arrested Governor of Hargeysa, who is arrested for selling food rations.
:D

arafat, inaadeero,

having so many close and personal friends in the upper echelons of somaliland these days, i can neither confirm nor deny your assertion lol.

inaadeero, an old lady famously told me ' the indigenous mothers of burao pray for their tahribbed children twice - one time for crossing the dangerous waters towards yemen. the other time for crossing buurta sheekh..... lol.

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;844151 wrote:
god, there are so many retarded people on SOL. i was the one who was 'allegedly' done for rape not my friend, he merely stole food rations lol.

Don't Confuse Us Waryaahe, Just Si Fiican Wax Noo Fahansii lol

Are You The One Commited Rape?

Is It True That You've Commited It?

How Many Months Were You Prisoned?

When Did You Come Out?

Odey   

Something Odd in this whole discussion, where is the Victim in all this?. Surely the victim is the innocent one whom we should be looking out for?. No mention, not even a glance in that direction so far?. Guys this is sad!

Showqi   
Wyre, go check Nin-Yaaban's thread (Somalis Behind Bars) maybe you will find all the answers that you are looking for plus a Mugshot.