Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Third Gender-Tales of Waria

Buuxo   

Shaytan aa wax uu qurxiyey. Acuudu bilaah.

There is only two genders , Stop the confusion! Sheikh Hussein Yee mentioned his encounters with these types of people. LOL

ok..another xalimoo with Sheikh drama..........lol! I just dont dig xaliimos who post sheikh drama about every incident of life!! Yo...do u know what he likes! hes just human.

We wanna know what turns on!! Can u tells the truth n nothing but the truth!! lol....buuxo is an kol friend so i am just dizzin her!! dont it seriously home-gal...its just rudy.. aigt! how u been...long time no see!

NGONGE   

^^ Why does it make you glad? What difference does it make, as long as it's not your family our neighbours? :D

Have you seen the ones they have in the UAE?

Juxa   

hore baa loo yiri, markii waxwalba ok ama normal kula noqdaan,,,,,,,,,,,,,adiga dhan waa laguu yaabaa!

Buuxo   

^true. Television dan ii yaga aan uga tagey, all my fav tv shows beey ruin-gareeyn.

Rudy, lol did you even watch the video ? war Quran Saar aad ubahantahay Xalimos lee sheege markii lagu arko. The Sheikh is funny and wha he's talking about is relevant unlike your daily xalimo tirade.

NGONGE   

^^ You walk past lots of people in the street everyday but you neither aknowledge most of them or recognise their faces. However, if someone you know (or even like) is amongst those faces, you (probably) would stop and give them some of your time.

If you treat everything in the world along those principles you'll never get an ulcer, you know. :D

Juxa   

^^ adiga waxa tahay on mission.......just to avoid ulcers, stress, buufis and other waali related illnesses

btw i now understand what it is like saacada inaad xisaabiso, dhirir badanaa the day

waves@buuxo

NGONGE   

^^ Too much worry about pointless things will make you ill dee. I don't want to bring on my own demise. :D

By the way, how 'posh' are your new offices?

Buuxo   

Ngonge you might avoid ulcers,but all this indifference is going to cause moral decay.if you can't correct them at least hated them in your heart. My ayeeyo use to say mar ku diid,marku dayo mar ka dar.I have heard of cases of these qolo in Malaysia.najayna!

Adiga n Che naga daaya your online persona of Meh ,wax kale le yimaada.senior nomads aa tihin see weeye!

Juxa :-)

Juxa   

NGONGE;843146 wrote:
^^ Too much worry about pointless things will make you ill dee. I don't want to bring on my own demise.
:D

By the way, how 'posh' are your new offices?

First you only worry when aad wax ka qaban kartid

second the new office is very, very posh, bang in middle of gray's inn. i already identified one tall, lanky, awkward faarax giving me a look of maxaa meeshan ka sameyneysaa, i gave a look back that said, you must be admin-support!