Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Copyrighted Avatar - For All Newbies

^^Obviously your are oblivious to copyrights to laws or even basic understanding of seniority & decorum in SOL. So before you get banned - may advise you to kindly change your avatar and behave yourself.

Nin kuu digay kuma dilin! - English; To be forewarned is to be forearmed!:cool:

NGONGE   

^^ It's your fault and Juxa for choosing so generic an avatar. All the kids will copy and steal them. Mine is unique and needs no copyright. :P

Sayid*Somal;842788 wrote:
^^Obviously your are obliviou to copyrights to laws or even basic understanding of seniority & decorum in SOL. So before you get banned - may advise you to kindly change your avatar and behave yourself.

Nin kuu digay kuma dilin! - English; To be forewarned is to be forearmed!:cool:

ban or no ban, i'm not changing the avatar. it's simple though don't you think. you know, i'm from Qardo Puntland and your not. change your avatar because your not from qardo. i am. :cool:

mahad yare;842791 wrote:
ban or no ban, i'm not changing the avatar. it's simple though don't you think. you know, i'm from
Qardo
Puntland and your not. change your avatar because your not from
qardo
. i am. :cool:

The avatar is of Qardho - not 'qardo' - find an avatar for 'qardo'.

No doubt you are from Puntland and full of ego - and you right - i am not from puntland - but around here i am known to some as Sayidka Qardho, so once again - may suggest that you behave yourself and respect your elders.

NGONGE;842790 wrote:
^^ It's your fault and Juxa for choosing so generic an avatar. All the kids will copy and steal them. Mine is unique and needs no copyright.
:P

Ngonge - as you may know the admin have specifically created this avatar for me as counter balance JB's Somaliland bird :D

Sayid*Somal;842794 wrote:
The avatar is of Qardho - not 'qardo' - find an avatar for 'qardo'.

No doubt you are from Puntland and full of ego - and you right - i am not from puntland - but around here i am known to some as Sayidka Qardho, so once again - may suggest that you behave yourself and respect your elders.

thanks for admitting your pretenses, now heed my warning; change your avatar. :mad:

Juxa   

lol@i am from qardo

waryaa ku dhaley soo abtirso!

Ngonge my avator is true likeness of my personality

Qaska jooji qaswadeyahow qurunka ahi! at least learn to spell the name of the place that you are claiming to be from. I have never claimed to be from Puntland.

Buuxo   

LOL@Sayid, never understood the bird and Qardho link. As for the avatar he'll get bored of it soon,ee iska daa. If i was him i would steal Ngong's one much cooler.

wyre   

Sayid Is Right, It's Not Cool To Steal Someone's Avatar, Anyway, The Reason Why This Avatar Is Created, You Don't Know Mr.Mahad, This Avatar Is Older Than You, Marka Saxiib Iskala Har Haku Ceeboobin Meeshee :D

Sayid, You Know LST Created For Me An Avatar, Later I Found Out Someone Else Using It, I Just Changed Mine :D

wyre;842823 wrote:
Sayid Is Right, It's Not Cool To Steal Someone's Avatar, Anyway, The Reason Why This Avatar Is Created, You Don't Know Mr.Mahad, This Avatar Is Older Than You, Marka Saxiib Iskala Har Haku Ceeboobin Meeshee
:D

Sayid, You Know LST Created For Me An Avatar, Later I Found Out Someone Else Using It,
I Just Changed Mine
:D

tell your friend to do the same. :D