Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

A great man dies, Amir Naif

Maadeey see wax u jiraan sxb, your idelogy masters (Alqaida) consider this family to be blasphemous since they brought Kafir's to the holy land, are you not inline with them, if not, how about our leaders who use Kafirs to help them, do you give them second chance as well??

Maaddeey   

Igaar dhinaxoo wareersan aa tahay!. Waxaad sheegtay iyo ka badanna waa soo wadaa ee ma sugto meher laay ha noqonin! :)

Is barbar dhigaaga qaladkiisana inaan sida orraxda u caddeeyana i soo xasuusi!. Ballan? ;)

Maaddeey;842360 wrote:
Igaar dhinaxoo wareersan aa tahay!. Waxaad sheegtay iyo ka badanna waa soo wadaa ee ma sugto meher laay ha noqonin!
:)

Is barbar dhigaaga qaladkiisana inaan sida orraxda u caddeeyana i soo xasuusi!. Ballan?
;)

Come on don't avoid the question. This guy was the interior minister since 1975, he was part of the admin (a very important one) which brought the Americans in 1990 into the holyland, he put thousands of Takfiiris behind bars and signed many of them to be executed, Your sheikh Binladen and others issued a fatwa calling them MURTADs and declared war on them which is ongoing up to now, So tell us what is the difference between Shariif using foriegn troops and Saudis using it, there must be one law for all, don't you believe yaa Maadeey, and please stick to the question. You can admit and say I disagree with BL and his whole sale takfiir, but I know you'll never do that.