Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Carafaat's (free) business ideas

AYOUB   

Loo rolls are expensive especially compared to newspapers. You can even get free newspapers these days. Apparently, *it's something to do with adverts. I'm thinking of copying the newspapers business and start combining loo rolls with adverts on them. That's where you come in Carafaat. Pay me to advertise your exotic product on my free loo rolls. I'll even prepared to have those Asian guys hand them out for free for charity. Big Tissue! Big tissue sir!

Carafaat   

Sheick Ayoub,

Iminka ma waxa leedahay journaal ayaa dadka laga iibiniyaa suuliga loo isticmaalo. Ingenious idea ya Sheick. :D

DinoBone2.jpg

solar energy is good investment since we have a country with all year hot sun. its cheap to run, but big profits in return.

Nellis_base_solar_540x405.jpg

solar energy farm.

AYOUB   

Carafaat;841837 wrote:

Iminka ma waxa leedahay journaal ayaa dadka laga iibiniyaa suuliga loo isticmaalo. Ingenious idea ya Sheick.
:D

DinoBone2.jpg

Not newspapers but loo rolls with ads on them. If you like the product advertised you rip out the sheet with number or email to contact. If you don't like the advert you just use to wipe yourself. I'll give these Hawalas and folks pushing oil shares access to inaccessible parts of the market.

Carafaat;841879 wrote:
Mukulaal, How about wind energy. Less complicated, they make cheap ones in South Africa.

I thought solar was less complicated, but anyway why not? we have windy areas on the country especially the coastal and northern mountainous areas. Unfortunatly Sudan and Ethiopia are the region's energy suppliers and both have huge hydrolic dams, but us since we don't have huge rivers and water falls we can use out sun and wind.

Carafaat   

We have 40 million animal on the Somali penisula. They produce a lot of turd(shit) together, which can be used to make bio-energy.

Burco has the most animal turd, so it would be a great place to set-tup the first bio-gas installation. Where is Norf, I am sure he want could lower his monthly energy bill this way. :D

Pushkar%20Camel%20Shit72.jpg

DSC_8534klein.jpg

Bio/Gas installation.

Carafaat   

Mykonos_Car_Ferry.jpg

Ferry line between Djbouti, Berbera, Bosasso, Moqdishu and Kismayo. Its cheaper then airlines and can transport cars and more cargo.

You can rent, lease or buy very cheap greek ferry ships. :D

inadeero arafat,

i really do appreciate your optimism and can see you've clearly got ideas that would work but the business environment is made particularly difficult by the slow and corruption-prone administrative process. conducive business environment must be created that would ensure licenses, intellectual property, securing credit and other necessary inducement are in place and fully enforced.

Somalia   

carafaat;851108 wrote:

burco has the most animal turd, so it would be a great place to set-tup the first
bio-gas installation.
where is norf, i am sure he want could lower his monthly energy bill this way.
:D

OH DAMN SHOTS FiRED

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;909216 wrote:
inadeero arafat,

i really do appreciate your optimism and can see you've clearly got ideas that would work but the business environment is made particularly difficult by the slow and corruption-prone administrative process. conducive business environment must be created that would ensure licenses, intellectual property, securing credit and other necessary inducement are in place and fully enforced.

Most import factor for creating a business enabling enviroment is acces to finance. All else is secondary. And to create a financial sector, you will need a functioning central bank that has a monopoly on money ( foreign currencies).