Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Holland Car: the pride of Ethiopia

Mario B   

^^^ 60% of world arable land is in Africa, I wont be surprised if less than 10% is used for agriculture. Africans shouldn't be staving, they should be feeding the world.:D

Carafaat   

Chimera;839940 wrote:
A man can tell you the weather, but that doesn't make him a weatherman. To say that Somalia is suitable for a ship-building industry is not visionary, it's common sense. However a person that creates a detailed plan that could lead to the existence of such an industry is 'visionary'.

Yes, you are right. there is a real visionary out there.:Dhttps://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&sclient=psy-ab&q=establishment+of+A+shipyard+industry+In+Somalia&oq=establishment+of+A+shipyard+industry+In+Somalia&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=serp.3...2996.2996.1.3322.1.1.0.0.0.0.122.122.0j1.1.0...0.0.0oAUNvT1ax8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=d423a6b3518b3adf&biw=1024&bih=499

Valenteenah.;840015 wrote:
It's a cute car, what's the quality like, I wonder?

Freulein Valenteenah, wie gehst ihnen? es macht uns froh, dich zu sehen. Wo waren sie dann?

Carafaat   

Valenteenah.;841618 wrote:
Howdy Carafaat. Your German is as bad as mine, ma istidhi.

:D ha na kashifin. dad baanu khatar iskaga dhiginaa. wali ma wadaa barashadii afkaas?