Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed In Tanzania

Abwaan   

Cabdiweli oo kubbadda cagta ciyaaraya, Shariif oo ruclaynaya, tolow maxaa xigi doona? Sharif Xasan oo racing car wada? Faroole oo baaskiil wata? Caalin oo skateboard saaran? Siilaanyo oo faras fuushan? oo intuba amase badankooduba madaxweyne u tartamayaan?:D

Marksman   

I hope the president will also visit Rwanda and hopefully learn more about post war development. Remember Rwanda and the genocide and destruction not long ago?

Watch this and see how the capital city Kigali has changed.

Abwaan   

Marksman...No need for president Sharif to waste money on travelling. The guy and his whole goverment should be history soon. May be the new president of Aug. 2012 should do the visit...not Sharif.!

Marksman   

@ Abwaan, who do you think will become the new president? I'm interested to know everyone's view btw. The new president is not chosen by the people. Also, will he stay in office for 4 or for 6 years?

Mario B   

Marksman, The next government will be an interim one, working with a provisional constitution though It will be more legitimate than the current TFG and will probably last 3 years. You do remember that we are in the middle of a war, it will take time sometime before we have full and fair election.

Abwaan   

Marksman;838834 wrote:
@ Abwaan, who do you think will become the new president? I'm interested to know everyone's view btw. The new president is not chosen by the people. Also, will he stay in office for 4 or for 6 years?

Who will be the next president? I don't know. Who do I support? Dr. Bashir Loyan. I think this will be the most interesting Somali presidential race so far. I believe there will be many, educated, young/middle-age runners this time. There might be a suprise that the new leader might not come from the the sub-clans that previous ones usually hailed from....too. The president for the next government will stay in power for four years insha ALlaah, unless there will be reasons to remove him or change.

Abwaan   

Raamsade;839036 wrote:
Shiikh Cagmadhige becometh Shiikh Ordaaye. Yaab!

Soon Sh.Fadhiid buu noqonayaa...Insha Allaah. Raamsade adiga madaxweynaha maxaa kugu taagey?:D

@Raamsade, August 20 is just around the corner and Sharif is getting ready for his first physical exam as President.....and hoping that he can outrun and outlast the process of June 20, July 2nd that will finally culminate on August 20th and hopes the political process will produce dividends in the coming weeks, months, and in Sharif's case, maybe years.....I say SHARIF, you say, NOOLOO...:P:p:p