Sign in to follow this  
allan

what if?

allan   

say that you are going to the haj this year, and its all confermed...pending you dont die first....

could you, knowingly commit relitifly major sins, such as fornification, consumption of alchole..ect. with the expectation that you would be forgiven once you complete the haj?

NGONGE   

fornification is not a sin I recognise!

Don’t take my fatwa alone but I think you can happily commit fornification even if you end up cancelling your hajj trip. This is assuming you are applying the south Bolivian definition of the word and not the east Malaysian one (that one usually means, if caught, a three month suspended prison sentence).

Kashafa   

Two things, yaa Fat Boy. 1. You don't have to go to Hajj to be forgiven of any sin, major or not. All you need is the following : (i) immediate renunciation of the sin, (ii) firm intention and determination to not return to the sin ever again, (iii) regret over having committed a sin, and, if the sin was against the rights of another human being, then one must also, (iv) compensate for it. After that, basically pray two rak'ahs and ask for forgiveness. It's that simple. You fail and slip again(don't we all) No problem, Repeat the Tawbah(repentance) procedure. Two ra'kahs and you're guarenteed forgiveness according to the hadeeth(which I've gotta find)

2. Not cool, Fat boy. You could die any minute while checking your Major Sins To-Do list. Your intention(niyyah) is corrupted from the get-go, so whether that Hajj will be accepted is highly questionable.

Shaykhuna Nur-ka, An original E-Nuri piece on Tawbah is in order, especially in these last precious nights. Jazaaks.

Some sheikh told me that fornication is not forgiven until one is punished for it but i dont take his word for it,Coz Allah forgives and can forgive one's sins apart from shirk.Some sheikhs are nothing but a walking dambi.Fatboy,cant answer u bro,lets wait for the sheikh to comment on it.

SeeKer   

Oi.....I don't know why but I had a picture of a confessional when I read this post. Forgive me father for I have sinned, its been six weeks since my last confession...... :D Do a dozen hail mary's and you are forgiven isn't that the easiest path to heaven :eek:

Nur   

The second state of the mind as we discussed

previously is the:

The Dhanb State ( Sin State )

The sin state is the result of a prolonged Ghaflah State, when we park idly in a ghaflah state, we become numb, our senses go to sleep, our reason takes a vacation, and presto, we find ourselves in the forbidden half side of the game of life.

Sins are like gravity, if we let ourselves loose, it easily takes place, and there are four major facors for sins

1. Anger

2. Lust

3. Greed

4. Pride

1. When we are angry and in the ghaflah state, we abuse others verbally or phyisically unproportionally to the annoyance that we felt, and at extreme situations we injure or commit murder. Therefore the way to control the result of the anger is to control anger itself according to the Hadeeth of the Prophet SAWS " Do not get angry"

2. When we are under the influence of the NIMA + Ghaflah , abundant food, and good health and some money, and our desires are not safeguarded with Dhiker or fasting, our automatic pilot takes over our comprehension and we begin to use our hormones for thinking instead of our heads, this process of following the steps of Satan continues until Satan guides his victim step by step to commit a haraam action, and later convice his victim that they are now hopeless and bad, so contiue on this sinful track for a while. The sin here is a springboard to make a somersault to higher sins like shirk and kufr, acadanallaahu minhaa.

3. When we encounter the potential of making money, and we are in Ghaflah state, and we have dire need for money, we cross the decency line by stealing, cheating and in serious cases robbing or killing someone for the money.

The last case is the sin we committed when we were hallucinated with Pride, this type, all Nomads are familiar with, I guess, it is what caused the Uncivil war in Somalia.

So, if we do not repent from our sins what happnes?

Well, first the angels log an error message on your file which usually is sent to the heavens twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays, at Fajr and Asr prayers respectively, so if you fail to settle the sin by making Istighfaar or Tawbah, the Constables on Patrol ( COP) angels will be looking for your tags, you are WANTED. So, when your file is reviewed, and it is deemed that you are a Muslim, the angels are instructed to serve you a regimen of punishment much less in proportion to the sin you have committed " Wa maa asaabakum min musiibatin fa bimaa kasabat aydiikum wa yacfuu can katheer " meaning, " Any misfortune that happens to you is what you have rightfully earned with your bare hands, yet, Allah had forgiven you the most of it " just like a judge reduces a traffic ticket as a mercy, but you do PAY, because if you do the crime, you do the time.

So the way to handle your sins is first to be guardful, HAFEEDH, so you do not fall in it to begin with, however if you find yourself in the sin pit, don't just sit there, do something like repenting and sitihfaar, so you become AWWAAB, that way you are like Muhammad Ali getting up from the canvas after being hit by an stray right jab to the jaw.

Now, Sins are two categories

1. Those we commit when we are well aware

2. Those twe commit when are not aware of

The first category, we must immediatley repent, the longer we delay repentance, the more likelier that a misfortune will happen to us as a punishment for our sin

The second type, we should always say " Rabbanaa laa tu'aakhidnaa in naseenaa aw akhda'naa" Our Lord do not hold us responsible if we forget ( and commit a sin) or if we mistakenly commit an error" we should always make Istighfaar, so that they wipe away ours sins since Allah SWT said, " Wa maa kaana Allah mucadhibahm wa hum yastaghfiruun" meaning Allah was not about to punish them while they actively seek forgiveness ISTIGHFAAR. So, what do you have to loose, continuesly say Istaghfirullaah, I tried it, you will be safe.

Our sins affect the following:

1. Wealth, money, we are punished by our money stolen, etc.

2. Health, you can get sick due to unfirgiven sins

3. Family, your family and friends can drive you nuts as a punishment of your sins.

4. Depression.

So, if you contnously make sitighfaar, you will wipe out your sins before you pay the price, so you will have a trouble free life, a little paradise on earth.

Sins also withhold good things to happen to you (NIMA). So, if you continously make istighfaar, your sins are reduced and good things begin to flow like rain, money and kids if you like to have some little anarchists at home. Allah SWT says " Istaghfiroo Rabbakum innahu kaana Ghaffaaraa, Yorsili samaa calaykum midraaraa wa yumdidkum bi amwaalin wa baniin wa yajcallakum jannaatin wa anhaaraa" meaning, seek forgiveness from your Lord, for He is the often forgiving, He will pour down the rain abundantly, and he will provide you with wealth and kids, and He will provide you with gardens and flowing rivers ( from the down pour)

See how many good things your sins costing you?

So, if you are wise, you will stop thinking about sins, if you still enjoy your sins, let us visit the exciting horror show next.

If you get sick due to your sins, and have a large file of sins logged on your account, you will realize that your time has arrived, moment of truth is at hand, you begin to shiver and shake as death approaches , now you are at your death bed and the angels are administering you with a punishment of pain before you depart, your bed sheets are like Lake Michigan due to your heavy sweat, but this punshment is really good for you because it wipes a portion of your sins, it is easier to pay here than over there.

Next, if you still have sins left on your file, the Muslims will pray on your Janaazah, and the more people the better, so they will ask Allah SWT to forgive you, as a result Allah SWT will reduce your sins proportionally with the size of the attendants and their iimaan quality ( Watch out, your grandma in Garasbaalley sacrificing a camel to make a big funeral may not do the trick, if that was on your mind)

Next, you find yourself in the grave, this is not the executive suites of Marriott at Maui, or the Shangrilla at Dubai, you are in dark pit buddy, accompanied by a terabit file that you never paid attention to, so the angels look at your file and when they see the remaining sins, the punsiment of the grave begins, the real horror show, you are the actor, and accordingly a lot of yours sins are settled here.

Next, you hear the horn of the day of judgement being blown and you wake up, and follow the DAACEE, your leader angel, the driver and the witness ( Saa'iq wa shaheed) so you have to go throught the siraat, the straight narrow path, which is like the sobriety line test on which the police make drunk people walk on to see if they are balanced. So if you have been drunk with love of the worldly goods, you will fail this test and fall off to hell, otherwise, your sins will be waiting for you on the sides of the Siraat, depending on the severity of your sins, a corresponding hook bearing your name will be looking out for you, and will zapp you when you pass by, either tossing you below to hell or scratching you and causing you agony fear, here on the siraat more sins will be wiped out.

Next, if you still have some sins left, you will fall in hell and the torture will cleansen you or your remaining sins.

Now, that was some trip! init?

So, is it worth fooling around yaa geelley Nomad?

2004 e-Nur Softwaano Series

Good Times Do Not Last

Shakti   

Originally posted by SeeKer:

Oi.....I don't know why but I had a picture of a confessional when I read this post.
Forgive me father for I have sinned, its been six weeks since my last confession......
:D
Do a dozen hail mary's and you are forgiven isn't that the easiest path to heaven :eek:

looooooooooool

Nur   

FB

You ask:

Could you, knowingly commit relitifly major sins, such as fornification, consumption of alchole..ect. with the expectation that you would be forgiven once you complete the haj?

A good question, first of all, I've respotsed that old post about sins for you to read and reflect of the price of a sin to assess the risk you are exposed to by opting to commit a major crime (sin) in the full view of Allah and his angels.

Second, Hajj Pilgrimmage was not established for the sole purpose of wiping out sins, it was instituted as a token of a lifelong commitment to obey Allah SWT, the first stone of teh Kaba was laid down by Abraham and Ishmael as a symbol of Allah's devotion and obedience, by two great Proiphets who have went thru a test that was the most challenging a human can take.

Abraham as a youth became anti establishment by breaking up the false Gods of his tribe ( His father was a Gods statue carver), he was in effect a Taliban in todays definition ( The Taliban destroyed the false Gods in their country, for which they paid a heavy price)

Abraham was caught and sentenced to death, he was thrown in a blazing fire in full view of the establishment at his time, the Quraan says that Allah saved Him from that punishment, and Abraham would live on to marry Sarah without having a baby for along time, he then would marry his Egyptian servant lady, Hager who delivered his first baby Ishmael at an old age, Sarah, became jealous and asked him to to send Hager and her baby away . Abraham trecks across the desert of Arabia from Palestine, was ordered by Allah to leave his son and wife Hager behind in the desert around a mountainous area that would later be known as Makkah, in affect, Abraham was the founder of Makkah. As Abraham drops them in a valley with no trees nor water to return back to Palestine, Hager asks him : Did Allah order you to leave us here? Abrahams nods, yes,a nd hager says her famous statment " then go, Allah will not neglect us"

Abraham would come back later to see his son ishmael, a lad and Allah orders him to sacrifice his son, for whiich Abraham and Ishmael would again abey, Isjmael says to his father, Father, " do as you were commanded, you will find me tolerant " however, Allah sends a sheep from heaven to be sacrificed and Abraham passes yet another test.

The moral of this story is that Hajj is the culmination of a devotion to Allah and a lifetime trip we make to visit Allah's house erected for His devotion and love to bear witness that no one but Allah deserves to be worshipped and loved, a devotion, like Abrahams, that one is willing to sacrifice all dear to him for the sake of Allah SWT. It is not meant to be a revolving door and a joke like the Catholic Churches sins for sale.

The Hajj is therefore a token of sacrifice, not a joke, not a Catholic confessional, any premeditated commission of a crime with the hope that you would later repent exposes you of losing your iman ( Faith) all together as a punishment, that false hope of living to that date is not always true, Allah SWT says of this type of criminals " wa nuqallibu af'idatahum wa absaarahum kamaa lam yuminuu awwala marra" we will turn around their perception and thus belief as if they have never believed in (Allah) before" so a premeditated commissio of a sin is very dangerouns if that was in your mind.

Nur

Johnny B   

^As always , not equipped with Fatzokaz and the latest devine carrot-stick methodology, Sheikh Nur-ow i think Fat-Boy diden't ask a question. what he did was disguise an answer that is looking for a question.

So let me ask him this .

Fat-boy , would you enjoy doing one of those named 'sins' knowing that you'll be forgiven?

Maybe an irony for you is, i've been told that all those so called sins you're talking about are commited daily in Mecca during Haj-time.

FatB   

would you enjoy doing one of those named 'sins'

I must say JB that the irony is lost on you, with your record...lol

allan   

To answer you question JB , offcourse it is natural for "life" to desire such stuff, for a lack of a better word. as it so mentioned in numerus hadhiiths and in the quraan, that temptation was created to test once faith.

But back to the topic, I simply asked the question to seek clarification. So, do I take it form you response nur that if one commits such felonies that he will not be pardoned as he preforms the haj carrying those intentions?

Khayr   

Originally posted by fat boy:

But back to the topic, I simply asked the question to seek clarification. So, do I take it form you response nur that if one commits such felonies that he will not be pardoned as he preforms the haj carrying those
intentions
?