Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

Dear Puntlanders

it has come to my attention that i have neglected to give shouts to some of our elite members; thus the purpose of this thread.

First and foremost; the biggest shout goes to the one and only tightrope.

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL2k1Ni50aW55cGljLmNvindex.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5naWZzLm5ldC9Bindex.php?q=aHR0cDovL2k1Ni50aW55cGljLmNv

FBISomalia, Damu, Gemini07, Amilia (been meaning to give you the next BIG shout out), Quark, CismanMaxamud1, Cinque Mtume, Awe, MonkofMogadishu, D-Runner (wished you were on sol :D), Abdalla11, Maryandagan, Garoweboy, AhmedBoqor, and Xamud.

If i left anyone out, please let me know so i can correct the mistake. enjoy.

kingofkings;834543 wrote:
it has come to my attention that i have neglected to give shouts to some of our elite members; thus the purpose of this thread.

First and foremost; the biggest shout goes to the one and only tightrope.

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL2k1Ni50aW55cGljLmNvindex.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5naWZzLm5ldC9Bindex.php?q=aHR0cDovL2k1Ni50aW55cGljLmNv

FBISomalia, Damu, Gemini07, Amilia (been meaning to give you the next BIG shout out), Quark, CismanMaxamud1, Cinque Mtume, Awe, MonkofMogadishu, D-Runner (wished you were on sol
:D
), Abdalla11, Maryandagan, Garoweboy, AhmedBoqor, and Xamud.

If i left anyone out, please let me know so i can correct the mistake. enjoy.

Somalinet iyo SoL miyaa iskaga khaldamay. LoL. :)

^^ seriously what's with you and my nuts. come on son, you been riding my nuts all day don't you need a break, because i'm only human. god damn. :mad: