Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

somaliland abuse southern pirates

LoL, i don't see how that's a bad thing. They deserve that and more for being pirates. It's shame u are trying to turn this into something it's not.

Coofle   

Xaaji Xunjuf;830331 wrote:
25zkwlf.jpg

Xaaji Xunjuf Caruurta maxaad ula tirsanaysaa....Gabaygii Adeerkaa ka raac

"Nin Qalbi la'a Quraan nin u akhriyay, Qaaf dheh ku haraadye"

peasant   

Nin-Yaaban;834511 wrote:
LoL, i don't see how that's a bad thing. They deserve that and more for being pirates. It's shame u are trying to turn this into something it's not.

There are no pirates and please don't disrespect the Somali coast guards. As a Somali you should be proud of the fact that Somali tuna isn't getting served in Tokyo restaurants without a price. This wouldn't not be an issue in the first place if trawlers would not come to Somali waters, over fish and harass our poor fishermen and also if the european mafia didnt dump their toxic wastes in our shores. If the world is more concerned about their merchant ships cruising in high seas we are more concerned about our resources and environment!

peasant;834546 wrote:
There are no pirates and please don't disrespect the Somali coast guards. As a Somali you should be proud of the fact that Somali tuna isn't getting served in Tokyo restaurants without a price. This wouldn't not be an issue in the first place if trawlers would not come to Somali waters, over fish and harass our poor fishermen and also if the european mafia didnt dump their toxic wastes in our shores. If the world is more concerned about their merchant ships cruising in high seas we are more concerned about our resources and environment!

LoL, the ships these "pirates" are hijacking isn't just trawlers illegally fishing in our waters which i can understand, but they go way beyond that and hijack commercial ships that have nothing to do. Believe me, they are not doing this out of misplaced sense of Somalinimo but to line their pockets. Otherwise, they would've given all the ransom money they received back to the poor fisherman or Dowlada wadanka. They are in Jail for a reason, they should be thankful that the good people of Hargeysa are paying with their tax money to take 'em instead of rotting in ajanabi Jail.