Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somalia is turning into an organization of Member states Clan federalism or Faroolenism

Xaaji Xunjuf;829712 wrote:
No Dr osman i don't like Somalia turning into a project or a crazy organization of member states. i welcomed when Faroole rejected the Constitution maybe for the wrong reasons but the more people who are against the constitution the better we need a decentralized state for Somalia.

Who is 'we"? Are you still entertaining nationhood? Your militia will never be recognized.

Mika kale, its not enough to just say, "I don't like this" Or "I oppose federalism" or "Faroole is incompetent", etc , etc.

YOu have to propose ideas, you have to be able to explain yourself why you feel the current amendments to the

constitution and the framework of the state is incompatible with your vision for Somalia?

Mida kale, I want to 'secede but I envision decentralized state' ma iskeenaayaan without explaining your objections...

First, let it be know if you want in or out.

Depending on what your answer is, the ladder I presume, explain as an outsider why you object to Somalis defining their

territories and overcoming two decades of conflict?

Explain why you object to Somalia and her territories defining its bill of rights and attempting to garner support

by presenting universal covenant that protects individual citizens of a country that has not had a functioning

state in over two decades.

Poster, Aniga waxey ila tahay inaad adiga qaldan tahay oo fikirkaaga flawed yahey.

Best Wishes,

LayZie G.

Federalism was introduced in 2003 and so far we only have one federal state and the other didn't even fulfill the criteria Galmudug it failed miserably, and now with the whole new constitution its taking a different route.

Carafaat   

Ethiopia and Kenya want a weak federal loose organisation of clan States.

But we indeed say no to weak failed clan states, but yes to strong central and strong regional govermments.

:D look at these two. no federalism, yes strong central government, strong regional government. what:confused: will somaliland be part of somalia:confused::D

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;829799 wrote:
Federalism was introduced in 2003 and so far we only have one federal state and the other didn't even fulfill the criteria Galmudug it failed miserably, and now with the whole new constitution its taking a different route.

Galmudug is a success story. I don't know why you are sad, a few weeks ago you were welcoming Indhacade's proposal and the dawn of a new day. We must unite Galmudug and the rest.

King of kings federalism will never work in Somalia as for Somaliland if they want to reunify with Somalia they will never accept clan federalism but a decentralized system.

Somalia;829806 wrote:
Galmudug is a success story. I don't know why you are sad, a few weeks ago you were welcoming Indhacade's proposal and the dawn of a new day. We must unite Galmudug and the rest.

Its a great opportunity but it wont work in the long term.

Somalia   

If you look at the Garowe Principles, Galmudug is a state and has the opportunity to become a fully fledged federal state. That is a big achievement and shows the success of the region. It also says that it will be given the necessary assistance to expand and take back its territories to become a governing state.

Xaaji Xunjuf;829807 wrote:
King of kings federalism will never work in Somalia as for Somaliland if they want to reunify with Somalia they will never accept clan federalism but a decentralized system.

unfortunately it's not up to you. i have a better question, when will somalilland reunify, oops, i mean when will uncle Faroole allow you guys to return to mogadishu:confused:

Whats the difference between reer galmudug and reer Puntland why do they need different states reer galkacyo miyaanay isku dan ahayn they both want Somalia to come back, what is holding them back?

What you need in Somalia is all inclusive states or regions or provinces

Lets go back to the former six regions of Somalia the days when galguduud and Mudug were united as one region.