Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

List of Tribal Leaders

xiinfaniin;827606 wrote:
^^The list does not reflect the actual participants of the six day UN seminar in Mogadishu.

Hiiraan Online is in the opposition camp with respect to the road map process to end the transition. They are with General Indhacadde and Professor Yalaxow, the latter-day nationalists

How certain are you that this list is a fake? why would HOL compile a list of people? In any case, is it in the constitution that this fomula will be done away with at some point or another?

I am pretty sure this list fake. I have the list of certain regions, Farax B :D

The constitution once ratified in 4 yrs will abolish the 4.5 formula. Federalism baa la aadayaa , inkastoo dad badani ka caraysanyihiin :D

xiinfaniin;827640 wrote:
I am pretty sure this list fake. I have the list of certain regions, Farax B
:D

The constitution once ratified in 4 yrs will abolish the 4.5 formula. Federalism baa la aadayaa , inkastoo dad badani ka caraysanyihiin

I have no reason to doubt you. So, i will take your word for it. :)

^^Waryaa Farax, ninkii saaxiibkaa ahaa u sheeg, Mogadishu theater is safe now :D

Seriously, we need to end the transition, that is what matters to me in all of this.

Haatu   

I learnt a thing or two reading that list. Who knew JB's lot were part of the Tree-Block :D

xiinfaniin;827672 wrote:
^^Waryaa Farax, ninkii saaxiibkaa ahaa u sheeg, Mogadishu theater is safe now

Seriously, we need to end the transition, that is what matters to me in all of this.

L0L///igu halee.

Carafaat   

The TFG seems to have published this list to hide all the fake people they gathered from the Suuq.

Even the Barawe Sultan was left outside. Kuwa kale iska daaba. :D

they look like punks!! with the red beards n the aladiin mats on their shoulders...they look like they never worked a day in their life for a living, otherwise they wont be looking like Niki minaj!!