Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

South Somalia does not reject the federal constitution, what they reject is Puntland's constitution.

Mario B   

Untill the two are reconciled then the poisonous political atmosphere will remain.:D Somalia needs honest politics from all it's constituents. They would also like Puntland to pay it's federal taxes, send it's share of boots to the National Army and take seriously the issue of piracy that is endangering our hold to our 200 nautical miles [plus 150nm exclusive zone]. Is this too much to ask?

P.s That's me reading between the lines!

Mario B   

Carafaat;825342 wrote:
Is Dr.Ali Khaliif Galeyr from South Somalia? Or Prof.Samater?

No, they are not...here i was just trying to speak for the southern section of our society.:D

Mario B is just setting the record straight. He is not opposed the new draft constitution. He is just against Puntland. I am glad he clarified his stance.

Way to go waryaa :D

Mario B   

xiinfaniin;825365 wrote:
Mario B is just setting the record straight. He is not opposed the new draft constitution. He is just against Puntland. I am glad he clarified his stance.

Way to go waryaa
:D

Warya, how is asking Puntland to pay it's federal taxes opposition to your lovely state, saxib. We could use some of that money to liberate Las. ;)

^^I know and agree :D

But the Puntland keys are with an accountant ninyahow :D , dagaaladda maalin ba mid baa lagalaa ee maanta dastuurka ila baasi ninyahow.

Waad ogtahay I have a soft spot for the plight of Laascaanood, inkastoo nin waalani makarafoonkii Khaatumo hadda haysto , laakiin Khatumo is me and I am Khatumo :D

Mario B   

xiinfaniin;825385 wrote:
^^I know and agree

But the Puntland keys are with an accountant ninyahow
, dagaaladda maalin ba mid baa lagalaa ee maanta dastuurka ila baasi ninyahow.

Waad ogtahay I have a soft spot for the plight of Laascaanood, inkastoo nin waalani makarafoonkii Khaatumo hadda haysto , laakiin Khatumo is me and I am Khatumo

Lol!

Liibaan   

xiinfaniin;825385 wrote:
^^I know and agree

Waad ogtahay I have a soft spot for the plight of Laascaanood, inkastoo nin waalani makarafoonkii Khaatumo hadda haysto , laakiin Khatumo is me and I am Khatumo

Waaa maxay munaafaqnimadu waryaa, hadii xaqiiqda laga hadlo oo runta la isku sheego, nin waalan oo jiran oo cuqdad qaba oo cadaawad ka buuxdo ayaa makarafoonka Puntland haysta. Waxa uu ku hadlo ninka waalan ee Faroole wax qof miyir qaba maaha. waxaa uu yidhi SSC/KHaatumo waa cadow, waa argagaxiso, waa dumar iyo caruur, waa ku caydha ku nool, waa nabadiid, wax kasta oo xun oo cay ah ayuu ku sheegay shacabka Iyo Maamulka Khaatumo.

Waxa uu kasoo horjeestay in la dowlada Soomaaliyeed aqoonsato Khaatumo, waxa uu kasoo horjeestay, in qof ka socda ama taageersan Khaatumo/SSC uu noqdo wasiir, ninkiina waalan naga qabsada.

No one is against Puntland, but Puntland Admin is against both SSC & KHaatumo. Hadii ee Maamulka Puntland Iyo Taageerayaasha Puntland ee joojin lahaayaan dagaalka ee ku wadaan Maamulka Iyo Shacabka Khaatumo waxbaa hagaagi lahaa.

xiinfaniin;825385 wrote:

Puntland keys are with mad warlord

xiinfaniin;825385 wrote:

Dastuurkan la wadwado waa xaaraan, Wax dan ah oo shacabka soomaaliyeed ugu jira majirto.

Waa run dagaalada maalin ba mid baa lagala, lakiin nin kasoo horjeedo jiritaankeena iyo horumarkeena, oo diidan inay dowlado na aqoonsato ama na soo dhoweyso, hadana ku leh Datuur ila baasi, waa cajiib.

Duufaan   

Mario B;825467 wrote:
^ PL is against everyone, if it were possible they would be against themselves too. lol

That has been the case. puntland with Faroole does not have firends. the proplem is about the Roadmap process, not the conistition as they modified.