Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Will the Real Wadaado Stand Up, Please

Salaan...iyo suxuur wacan. smile.gif

Back home, we used to have this dhaqan that when someone passes away, there used to be a huge sab {a huge meal offered to the public} on that funeral day.

We came to qurba, we realized that was a bit wrong, and a bit un-Islamic because it is extra burden to the family of deceased financially and socially to do so. Even to the rich ones. We understand.

But since when did ISLAAM say dadka hala buriyo oo guriga ka xirta markee imaadaan dadka guriga qofka ka dhinto?????????

That happened. I had seen some wadaado doing it. Using the public speaker every time oo meydka lagu tukanaayo saying, "Yaa guriga la tagin, meeshaa ka imaatey ku noqo..." Those words and etc. You can't even believe how negative the tone they are using is.

I don't know where those wadaado got this idea of dadka la burinaayo. God. Imagine someone coming from a city fourteen hours away, and markuu meydka ku tukanaayo had been told to STAY AWAY FROM THE HOUSE OF TACSIDA because of this or that. God.

Another case. Even those who dare to go to the house of tacsi, why aa baahi loogu dilaa dadka. Cunto iyo sharaab meesha ay wada buxaan, but not a soul is offered to drink. Since when did Islaam advocate not to be generous?????

Some wadaado would take anything sooooo literally, which itself is against the rules of Islaam. Islaam is moderate. Read the Quraan.

We understand perfectly that the Prophet {s.c.w.} did not encourage in sab lagu dhigo in the house of deceased because of some people being destitute. In favour of the poor families, he discouraged it. And we understand that. But, I am sure the Prophet wouldn't mind if a rich person or people offer the poor a meal, and ask{s} them to make duca for the deceased. Exactly like that, instead of a small meal, some offer a huge one--a sab--thus kii cuno laga rabo inuu u duceeyo qofka dhintey. And it thus became a Soomaali culture known as sab.

And what do some fringe wadaado say regarding that today??

Noooooo. Nooo.

It makes me to roll my eyes out, like a real xaliimo :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , walaahi :D:D

May God help them.

Soon Wanaagsan!!

Haashim   

When Jaafar Ibn Abi Talib (R.A) martyred, Rasuul (S.C.W) ordered some sahaba to do the household of Jaafr's family, because Rasuul(S.C.W)said they faced huge event (Martyrdom of their bread earner).

So, sxb wadaado should ask the ppl to help the famiily whose love ones died, instead of saying don't go to their home they should ask some ppl to help them first days of their tragedy and we shouldn't allow them to work or paid money these days (unless they're rich).

What the islam refuses is to be burden of the family who lost their love one, and let them serve food to the people who come for condolence. but if ther're some people who are helping their housholds including serving bariis and hilib to condolencers and to them as well, sxb no one can refuse to condolence them as long as they're not working.

WALLAHU ACLAM.

RAMADAAN KARIIM

Kamila   

Salaamu caleykum,

MMQ Your right about it But I don't know where they get from. Go Go your home is not right you have to help thep the con

Sax Muraad.

Ilaah hana qabto dadka sida xun diinta Islamka dadka uga gudbinaayo aniga xitaa waxaan arkay niman isku sheegaayo Wadaado Markaad waydiisid Su'aal ku saabsan diinta waxeey kaaga jawaabayaan si aan naxariis ku jirin iyo dhimrin ee kuugu sheegaayo si hadal kulul oo aad ka naxdit hadii xitaa aad qabtid su'aal kale waad iska amuseeysaa in aad waydiiso su'aal kale walaahi you know diinta Islamka waa naxariis dadkana markaad su'aal uga jawaabeyso in aad si dagan uga dhaadhicisaa away Rasuulkeena SCW waxuu noogu dar daarmay Meeqo xadiis ayaa ku soo aroortay in dadka si Nasteexo leh loogu sheego Diinta Islamka? anyways Ilaah Islamka ha Xoojiyo.

Wa Bilaahi Towfiiq

Haashim   

Soo noqod wacan SISTER kamila, muddo ayaan lagu arkin, Sister kuwaad sheegeysid sida daruuraha xagaaga oo kale weeye ayaamey dadka waalaan kadibna waa la waayaa ama mawduucii ay dadka ku waalijireen ayaa iska dhamaada ama iyagaaba dadkii uga hor mara markaasey mid kale dadka u furaan.

Marka sister kuwaasi dadka maangaabka ah uunbey wareeriyaane alla ha naga qabto.

Diintaani kuwa xadka gudbay iyo kuwa is dhiibeyba wax u noqon mayso waligeed wey taagneeyd weyna taagnaan doontaa inshaallaah.

Wlaigoodeey labadaas qolaba isku dayi jireen iney diinka waxyeelaan (iyagoo og iyo iyagoon ogeynba)laakiin iyagii baa tegay diintiina waa haratey. ALXAMDULILAAH

RAMADAAN KARIIM

Samafal   

MMA,

good point bro. As far as i know (with my limited knowledge) there is no problem for some one to go to Dead person's house to give condolences and i never encountered any wadaad who is against it but it can always be isolated cases where wadaad could be bit harsh to people and extreme, but i believe most of the wadaads do good job for telling us good things and prohibiting the bad and that need acknowledgement and compliment instead of looking things from the bad perspectives. As a muslim we have a duty not generalize people even if you dont agree with the or you think one is your fierce enemy (though i dont see how that can come up, A-muslimu akhul muslim?)

Any how let us always look things from the good angle coz satan always want us to go astray and triger enemity between us.

Samafal   

MMA,

good point bro. As far as i know (with my limited knowledge) there is no problem for some one to go to Dead person's house to give condolences and i never encountered any wadaad who is against it but it can always be isolated cases where wadaad could be bit harsh to people and extreme, but i believe most of the wadaads do good job for telling us good things and prohibiting the bad and that need acknowledgement and compliment instead of looking things from the bad perspectives. As a muslim we have a duty not generalize people even if you dont agree with the or you think one is your fierce enemy (though i dont see how that can come up, A-muslimu akhul muslim?)

Any how let us always look things from the good angle coz satan always want us to go astray and triger enemity between us.

nuune   

back home,when we were young,we used go from xaafad to another xaafad,sometimes far places,that was our dhaqan and these terrible so called wadaado are diverting us from our dhaqan and Diin!

it is now time that these wadaado understand ISLAM in its clearest form,it is a way of life,and to welcome people and give them bariis,caano,hilib and soor is part of our culture and religion.

RAMADAN KARIIM