Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Brother Daud Waraqle (Chimera), This is for you

Dr_Osman   

Chimera is a big hater, a man who has the audacity to say this is bad

7118825777_75eccd4d9a_z.jpg

7118825783_d24f1b2dd1_z.jpg

Yes he did say that indirectly when he is saying federalism is bad and all this balony , if it wasnt federalism MR nationalist no city in somalia would be progressed except mogadishu and people who are kids would have to move to mogadishu for health and education services. WHAT sort of nationalist doesn't want every somali enjoying themselves? thats what federalism does its a solution for all. Thats A TRUE NATIONALIST SOMEONE WHO THINKS ABOUT EVERYONE

Chimera   

Xiin, this is a kind gesture and Mogadishu is a city I'm deeply in love with regardless of its current state, and regardless of the fact I have nothing to connect me with it. It remains the city that has freed my mind from the shackles of clan. However I reject the Foreign Policy article 'Once Upon A Time in Mogadishu'. I find it disgusting and full of disinformation; the Portuguese were destroyed by the Sultan of Mogadishu, they never held the city, the French never controlled any inch of modern Somalia, and the Brits and Italians were there for only a few decades, not 'centuries', and their contribution is next to nothing.

We build Mogadishu, we destroyed it, and we are the ones who will rebuild it. Its no longer the most 'dangerous city' in the world. This is the type of Vintage Mogadishu I'm into:

141449773.6PIuRVIB.jpg

^^:D :D

I was hopping you would over look what the Foreign Office researchers would scribble...waryaa include the pics in your collection throw away some of the commentary provided by the FO.

Sayid, waa shaydaan yar ah

^^ :D

Instead of apologising to me - weli waad isii maageysaa - act your status in SOL and at least admit i was right saxiib :D

xiinfaniin;823704 wrote:

ps. I am sure Daud would love it to deatjh

maxaa ka dameyay? :D