Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Pax Somalica, the Metropolis!!

nuune   

^^ Norf, this is your area, when peace comes, meel kale ha aadin, bring your company down there, and build bridges and trams etc

N.O.R.F   

InshaAllah saxib. I just hope we have real visionaries and decision makers in the right places when the time comes.

Marksman   

There are model cities everywhere. I especially like the 'Asian' way of thinking. For instance, when I was studying in Seoul, South Korea I noticed that even though this city is the world's second largest metropolitan area with over 25 million inhabitants, it has an excellent public transport system. Especially their subway system is top notch. I have almost never felt crowded.

This country has an immense need for resources and minerals and would probably help teach us in the future in developing a functioning infrastructure if we asked for it. They are known to be good business partners.

한국을 사랑해!

Chimera   

Those presidential guards looked sharp, that white military attire should be re-instated.

I will try to clean up the last image.