Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Italian Ambassador Visits Eyl, Promises Road To Garowe (Pictures)

Showqi   

Mukulaalow buuraha Eyl waxaa ka buuxa qabriyo qadiimi ah. I am not sure if those graveyards were from Daraawiish or the locals. I was too young to understand at the time (I must have been 7 or 8 years old).

Dr_Osman   

Puntland Parliament should now aim for interior design similar to the bottom image

assembly2.jpg

On the stage have the speaker in the middle. On the left side the party in power, the leading opposition party on the right. In the parliament MPS from 3 parties divided into 3 quarter seatings with isimo and public gallery.

uchi   

Your all talk Dr, how about you go there an offer yourself, they need interior designers over there.

Go on, get your hands dirty~

Abwaan   

No wonder there were Italians in Eyl this week:D

Hijacked Italian ship with Indian crew freed after 4 months

April 25, 2012 PTI Mumbai .Tags: hijack, Ship

aaa.ShareAdd To My PagesemailprintinShare.0..An Italian vessel captured by Somali pirates off the coast of Oman in December with 18 crew members, including seven Indians, has been released.

M. T. Enrico Ievoli, hijacked on December 27, has been released by the pirates, the Director General of Shipping said in a statement here on Wednesday. The vessel is proceeding towards safe port where the crew would disembark and will be repatriated to their respective countries, it said.

The crew also includes six Italians and five Ukrainians. The vessel was carrying caustic soda from the United Arab Emirates to the Mediterranean.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/nation/north/hijacked-italian-ship-indian-crew-freed-after-4-months-518

Abwaan   

lol....Xarar-Dheere...the google thing again? Far guduudan maxaa uga dhigi weysey waaba weyneysee? Yaase kaa akhrisan?:D And don't tell me about Pirates....I think I know about them more than you do, except that I am not one...Yes they are in Xarar-dheere, Hobyo.....From Garacad aaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll the Way to EYL iyo XAAFUUN, Laasqoray....:D and Wherever they are waa dhul Soomaaliyeed and they should be dealt with Iron fist, rehabilitation and so on...Whatever works....Ee waa laguu soo socdaa is diyaari adigana dhaqan-celinta aad dhinacaaga ka gashide.:D