Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Can u guess real name of sol members!!

Aaliyyah;825510 wrote:
lol mr script warkiisa iska dhaaf.

anyways, thanks for the offer. Laakin I don't accept free dinners..wheres your wife?? take her out for a dinner taas baa ajar kugu jiraa.. tii bariiska cad ku tuuri jirtay? did she leave you already LOL.

are you still mad:confused: why:confused:

Aaliyyah;825515 wrote:
^ mad at a script. Nah..

your mad. i know because i can tell your mad. what happen:confused: we used to be friends.

Aaliyyah   

loooooooooooool rudy dhagdheerta socotay is your wife miyaa LOL...

mr script I was never your friend. You must have been hallucinating. LOL

anyways guys im off to sleep. Rudy thanks for entertaining me.

salaam

Aaliyyah;825519 wrote:
loooooooooooool dhagdheerta socotay is your wife miyaa LOL...

anyways guys im off to sleep. Rudy thanks for entertaining me.

salaam

you leaving:confused: i knew you were coward.

rudy-Diiriye;825522 wrote:
your name is Stinker!! lool...Waad caqmoontahey!! u just smell TERRIBLe ....just like charlie barker would say...lol

farxiima :o

^^ I think you are called Abdikadir. It says Nomad under your screen name too lol.

rudy-Diiriye;824252 wrote:
war heedaha...why xalimoos dont want their names guessed!! xalimooyinko waa deep undercover!! baalyoo

Ama guess Bluelicious's name: i betchya its Muuna. she got that good Muuna umf!

Looooool you joker, so you give women a name according to what kind of personality they got huh cool. Wrong Rudy but I like the name you guessed you think i'm called. I think you are called Hassan.

It would be better if you made a thread that we could choose an animal to link to a persons personality or character. If I could choose an animal to describe you I would say you are a cheetah you are fast and witty :D

B Hassan is not my name....I never get along with Hassan's or Husseins anyway. They 2 much mom's boyz. .hint...my name starts with k... animal wisei like your suggestions. Cheetah is kol. I would say u more like what they call somali cat.

Yesterday this white lady was driving an suv before me and here plate number was somalia...can u believe that. So she turned into gas station, i followed her and ask why the name somalia. She told that she has 3 somali cats and loves them. It looks like somali cats are big deal in usa!! lol

So i want my somali cat....word!!

^^ Said!

rudy-Diiriye;826010 wrote:
B Hassan is not my name....I never get along with Hassan's or Husseins anyway. They 2 much mom's boyz. .hint...my name starts with k... animal wisei like your suggestions. Cheetah is kol. I would say u more like what they call somali cat.

Yesterday this white lady was driving an suv before me and here plate number was somalia...can u believe that. So she turned into gas station, i followed her and ask why the name somalia. She told that she has 3 somali cats and loves them. It looks like somali cats are big deal in usa!! lol

So i want my somali cat....word!!

I have never seen a Somali cat but thanks babes. Meoow hahaha....

I have seen a Sint Bernard and have been eye to eye with one and damn those dogs are huge. You can imagine the horror I was in until I suddenly realised they are rescue dogs so they are friendly not aggresive dogs that will attack you.

saint-bernard-dogs.jpg