Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Somaliland Region Rejects Talks With TFG Due To Puntland

The Sage   

It was only a few weeks ago that your beloved Farole was begging to be included in the talks...essentially trying to weasel his way in like a third wheel.

Samsung   

Let's Keep these fools Isolated, no talks without Faroole at the table or Representatives from Puntland State of Somalia.

This laangaab clan trying to equal itself with Somalia oo dhan should be a matter we all should laugh at.

SomaliLand is that chick that keeps coming up with excuses for why she doesn't wanna be with you. Each time you debunk one truth, another conveniently pops up out of nowhere. Let her go.

Somalia   

The Sage;820904 wrote:
It was only a few weeks ago that your beloved Farole was begging to be included in the talks...essentially trying to weasel his way in like a third wheel.

He said that there could be no talks without Puntland's consultation. I bet if I go back to the thread I see a lot of secessionists laughing and being proven wrong as usual.

Oops, here it is.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/63071-Farole-did-it-again!/page2?highlight=faroole

Somalia   

SpectaKooler;820909 wrote:
SomaliLand is that chick that keeps coming up with excuses for why she doesn't wanna be with you. Each time you debunk one truth, another conveniently pops up out of nowhere. Let her go.

Indeed, she should be let go, but she needs to leave the engagement ring.

Somalia;820911 wrote:
Indeed, she should be let go, but she needs to leave the engagement ring.

Engagement ring? She can keep that as far as I'm concerned. :) Everyone knew these talks were directly related to that embarrassing London episode back in February. Perhaps the plan was to string the Mister along for a few more dates, in order to squeeze herself into a better position come august when the white man returned to Somali politics? Whatever the case, things just got too real when President Sharif sent that envoy and she was out! Good riddance.

Somalia   

Maybe I shouldn't have used that analogy, but the SSC regions (which I meant) is staying within Somalia.

Otherwise I don't care what they do, in fact I'd be the first one to welcome their secession. They've ruined their chances to look now, you are right about that.

Dr_Osman   

Thank god somaliland is back in isolation. Wallahi the talks had me worried they would actually get secession. Iga tag dheh its better for somalis and also hargeisa itself to remain isolated buuq badani meeshan loogama bahno

Somalidiid-land has big drama problems so they know that they gotta resolve their dramas before other somalis can accept them back. With the way that they are now....no nomads wanna deal them.

they are big drama queens currently...once they get that shyte resolved...then may be we can accept them back. Till then, plz u folks go get some prescriptions or see a shrink. walaaxoowla kuwaan waa yaab badan yihiin. cajaaib.

Carafaat   

Dr_Osman;820947 wrote:
Thank god somaliland is back in isolation. Wallahi the talks had me worried they would actually get secession. Iga tag dheh its better for somalis and also hargeisa itself to remain isolated buuq badani meeshan loogama bahno

Those days are over and this politics of isolating SL and Somalia freom eachother has not brought any goo to either.

So the talks will continue but only without any disruptive factors or members with alterior motives. :D

Dr_Osman   

Carafaat dalka dhibaato ayaa ka jirto lagama hadli karo waxan oo kale, iska suga intay dalkan ka degayso fadlan alaykh. Why add more fire to Somalia when it is already burning. It is insane to have talks with Somaliland at this time wa inoo mar kale adeer lakin xaatan xaladu ma ficnee is-gabooji!!!!

There will be no talks with the rogue administration of Hargeisa, a clan family that lives in 50km radius. You will remain politically isolated and you will live the way you have been living for the past 20 years ignored. Your presidents will continue to give you the spin story "aqoonsiga way soo socota" line and you will go back to sleep lik you have been!!! Intas sheekadu ha lagu xiro. TALKS ARE OVER. NOTHING TO SEE HERE BUDDIES EVERYONE GO HOME. THANKS FOR COMING!!!

Dr_Osman;820947 wrote:

:eek::D:D classic osman. you're right. the snm triangular state needs to stay put. i welcome 20 more years of political isolation.