Sign in to follow this  
kingofkings

PL Constitution is MUQADAS

oba hiloowlow;819302 wrote:
lol when did pl become a republic, PL is part of somalia and kheyraadka taako kasto ee dalka ka mid ah waa laysla qeybsanaa if u dont like that hade talk to your adeeroyaal and goosta.

Good news and bad news. good news, i spoke with my adeerayaal and also my abtiyaal. bad news they all said read the constitution of PL and i did and here is what it said regarding PL natural resources.

Article 48

NATURAL RESOURCES

1. Puntland natural resources belong to Puntland people and can be exploited in conformity

with the Law.

2. The Puntland State is responsible for the protection and exploitations of the natural

resources.

3. The Puntland State may make agreements with national or foreign companies and give

them the exploitation of natural resources

4. The concession shall be approved by the House of Representatives ( of Puntland) and can not last for

more that twenty-five (25) years.

its still wrong in my opinion arimaha noocan oo kale waa arimo dowladeed, sidaan baa dhaanta

1: Puntland natural resources belongs to the somali people and can be exploited in conformity with the law

2: The Somali government is responsible for the protection and explotations of natural resources.

3: Only the Somali government can make agreements with national or foreign companies and give them the exploition of natural resources.

4:The concession shall be approved by the Somali parliament and can not last for more than twenty five years.

Farewell Butuland, be a good wife of Amxaar. They are eager to get your oil in return for the military assistance they gave you.

If you deny them oil, they wont protect you when shabab walks freely in Garowe kkkk

UZTAAD   

according to this constitution people will only directly elect the representative assembly and local counsel who will elect the president ? can you enlighten t us about this Mr KING

Mario B   

Somalia;819411 wrote:
Puntland people are disgraceful, not even sharing their wealth, makes me sick. :confused:
:o
:eek:
:(

It not a good thing being a Somali patriot at the moment, what options do we have now in order to stop this disintegration ? I'm not looking forward to the formation of Jubbaland, do you think they will be next to cede.:( This is depressing!

Somalia   

Mario B;819412 wrote:
It not a good thing being a Somali patriot at the moment, what options do we have now in order to stop this disintegration ? I'm not looking forward to the formation of Jubbaland, do you think they will be next to cede.
:(
This is depressing!

It's depressing, total Somalidiid stuff, what are we Somaliland? I think the federal government should override all of the provisions deemed too far and be federal only in name.

you people forget the reason why people decide to write a constitution; to save their people from domestic and international threat. for PL, the constituition is well over due. I am happy for the PL state and her people. now for those of you still struggling to cope/comprehend, PL waited for somalia to get her act together for more than 20 odd years, for the love of god, enough is enough. it's time PL took her proper place in the world community, and for PLers world wide to come HOME.

Mario B   

kingofkings;819419 wrote:
you people forget the reason why people decide to write a constitution; to save their people from domestic and international threat. for PL, the constituition is well over due. I am happy for the PL state and her people. now for those of you still struggling to cope/comprehend, PL waited for somalia to get her act together for more than 20 odd years, for the love of god, enough is enough. it's time PL took her proper place in the world community, and for PLers world wide to come HOME.

:mad: