Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Reality Time. Abdullahi Yusuf Left Behind This. Farole Don't Ruin IT. No 5 Year Term

Dr_Osman   

An effective government system

ddd.jpg

Developed cities

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmCz_pVe52yH_HJo5IZsn

Galkacyo%5B12%5D.JPG

scaled.php?server=441&filename=dscn0586j

Egal Left behind this

One developed city

hargeisa.jpg

Aideed left behind this

Mogadishu%20destruction4_1.jpg

Please President farole don't ruin it for puntland the election is 2013 january 9 a multi party one man one vote. Dont ruin what has already been achieved and what is going to be achieved in the near future for your love of power. Step down peacefully and transfer power like cade muse did with you at the correct election time.

Carafaat;818644 wrote:
Somalia, is right. Its not even Qarho's turn. It's Maakhir's turn and Ilkajiir is waiting.

Ilkajiir would make a great President..

Carafaat;818648 wrote:
Yes, he would. I hope Ilkajiir doesn't get dissapointed when Faroole extends his term. You know he has options.
:D

If you go back, Gen Ilkajiir was my candidate for President back in 2008, he has impressed me even more since that time. He had options and still does but he is a man of great courage....

Somalia   

General Duke;818650 wrote:
If you go back, Gen Ilkajiir was my candidate for President back in 2008, he has impressed me even more since that time. He had options and still does but he is a man of great courage....

Calm down, he hasn't done much, his golden opportunity to prove himself is the negotiations with the secessionists.