Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Somali Armed Forces Celebration Thread

Dr_Osman   

I just havr so much material to flaunt in people's faces that I haven't used half my arsenal. Damn let me go hunt down galkayo troopers at abdullahi yusuf burial,. they packing or waaw waaw iga dheh

Dr_Osman   

War waxad mooda inayba yihin united nation peacekeeping forces sida ay uu dhisan yihin, sida ay uu qalabaysan yihin, sida ay uu taba-baraysan yihin is just amazing iga dheh niyahow war waxaas ba military la yirah

Chimera   

The above would crumble in the face of any of the regional armies including Djibouti, because it lacks heavy hardware like tanks and jets. Only a unified Somali Army can sustain kingpin status, and project serious power.

Puntland: 20 000 troops

Somaliland: 20 000 troops

Khatumo: 10000 troops

Galmudug: 10000 troops

South: 30 000 troops

= 90 000 Somali troops, a lean and mean mechanised fighting force. However they are blocking the return of a strong Somali army for obvious reasons. I think if you give Somalis the military hardware of Libya or even Botswana they'll overrun the region as they did in the past.

Somalis should play nice for a decade, get as much military manufacturing knowledge, and start churning out their own tanks and jets. This makes war actually a positive because it causes the economy to grow due to all the jobs that is generated by the build up.

Carafaat   

Chimera;822065 wrote:
The above would crumble in the face of any of the regional armies including Djibouti, because it lacks heavy hardware like tanks and jets. Only a unified Somali Army can sustain kingpin status, and project serious power.

Puntland: 20 000 troops

Somaliland: 20 000 troops

Khatumo: 10000 troops

Galmudug: 10000 troops

South: 30 000 troops

= 90 000 Somali troops, a lean and mean mechanised fighting force. However they are blocking the return of a strong Somali army for obvious reasons. I think if you give Somalis the military hardware of Libya or even Botswana they'll overrun the region as they did in the past.

Somalis should play nice for a decade, get as much military manufacturing knowledge, and start churning out their own tanks and jets. This makes war actually a positive because it causes the economy to grow due to all the jobs that is generated by the build up.

3 star General Chimera. :D