Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Garowe clan enclave : 4 innocent nomads murderd by armed gangs in mudug

peasant   

Mukulalow qudhiisa arintan waa dhex fadhiya oo threadka kale he was predicting dinosaur bones for PL instead of oil.

Wadani   

lol @ dinasour bones. But watever happened to the oil. Havent heard any updates in a while. Any news guys?

peasant;816936 wrote:
Mukulalow qudhiisa arintan waa dhex fadhiya oo threadka kale he was predicting dinosaur bones for PL instead of oil.

Peasant, That was kind of joke, (sense of humor) check the article, its got a smile in front.

Its only a retarded person who would not want oil in Somalia where ever its found. I wish there was oil, Gold, Diamond, Zinc, Iron, Uranium in Somalia. which ever corner it is. and I sincerely believe that.

Sensei   

peasant;816936 wrote:

I hope they do find dinosaur & Lucy's cousin in the process too, in that way I lay claim to more than oil :D

P.S I have no grievances against Mukulaalow, he is quite the cat :D

Sensei;816942 wrote:
I hope they do find dinosaur & Lucy's cousin in the process too, in that way I lay claim to more than oil
:D

P.S I have no grievances against Mukulaalow, he is quite the cat

peasant   

Mukulaalow;816941 wrote:
Peasant, That was kind of joke, (sense of humor) check the article, its got a smile in front.

Its only a retarded person who would not want oil in Somalia where ever its found. I wish there was oil, Gold, Diamond, Zinc, Iron, Uranium in Somalia. which ever corner it is. and I sincerely believe that.

Ninyahow raali noqo i couldnt tell if you were grinning or smiling that is because the new SOL emicons are very close to each other :D.

Guys it doesnt matter whether they are from the garowe clan or galmudug. What matters is four somali muslims were killed and it was because of qabil in that divided region of mudug.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;817037 wrote:
Guys it doesnt matter whether they are from the garowe clan or galmudug. What matters is four somali muslims were killed and it was because of qabil in that divided region of mudug.

haahahahahahahaa cajiib