Fabregas   

How about if i tel that i predict that:

1.Man Utd lose in fa cup

2. Arsenal will trimuph over AC milan

and

Barcelona will not win CL?

watch the space.....

Fabregas   

I think I might regret that..... I saw Arsenal's long injury list while I was eating a kebab on the Skysports.........

But I am gonna stick with my predictions.... icon_razz.gif;)

SoMa_InC   

How about if i tel that i predict that:

1.Man Utd lose in fa cup

2. Arsenal will trimuph over AC milan

and

Barcelona will not win CL?

watch the space.....

Seems like you got your number 1 prediction wrong, thus I guess the rest will be the same. But I am with you that Barca will not win the CL :D

SoMa_InC   

Northerner, Ngonge, Nuune and the rest of SOL Liverpool fans, Whats going on with your beloved Liverpool? Has Rafa lost the plot? Will the special one be the Anfield boss next season? Will the Americans sell the club? Lets see your views on these issues.

Fabregas   

Calm down gentlemen. All warriors must lose battles, in order to prepare for the eventual conquest of their future opponents! This will toughen up the loads to bring the trophy back to the Garoonka Cimaraat!

p.s I haven't even seen the match yet..........Maxa Dhacay ninyahow?

N.O.R.F   

^^You got bulldozed saxib thats what happened and LFC with Rafa are indeed losing the plot ya Soma. I'm baffed as they say in inner city London.

Fabregas   

Benitez will probably be sacked as I said time ago.......

As for the gunners, it is clear Traore and Hoyt is simplY not ready/good enough the play against the big boys. Youth players are good, but you need some strong back up against the big boys iF any o fplayers get injured.

Man Utd have Nani, Andson, Carick, Gigs, hargreaves, Fletcher, Scholes, Ronaldo and even the Indhayar dude. Whereas if Fabregas or Rosicky get injured, you have the likes Gilberto(past it) and players Bendter and Walcot( who have scored two goals between them). I hope Sagna and Clichy are back for the CL!

N.O.R.F   

Rafa's post meeting quotes

RE: Post match interview notes for Liverpool v Inter Milan

I think we controlled the game, you could see the team were working really hard and we created enough chances to win the game. These things happen in football, what can i say, but the squad is better than 1/2 years before and we will keep on trying to be better. We have to focus only on the next game, this is the only thing now....i think the fans were fantastic tonight..... TO BE OPENED BY RAFAEL BENITEZ AT AROUND 9.45pm TUESDAY 19th FEBRUARY