Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland parliament approves national budget 2012

LANDER   

RedSea;814835 wrote:
^^^Don't you have better things to do than criticize somaliland and its people at every opportunity you get? The current Somaliland Government is doing great job fighting against corruption as evidenced by these latest budget numbers.

It's time to invest little bit of that money towards building some health facilities and city roads.

Amiin! better City roads are much needed.

RedSea   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;814840 wrote:
Kuraastii Nayroobi isku garaacayeen caag ma ahayn, weyna isku garaaceen kuwaas. Marka caag or not waxmagaratadaas intee 'xildhibaano' yihiin wey isgaraacayaan.

That is exactly what I was talking about. Alot of blood was spilled in the brawl. I feel ashame whenever I see that vid.

Lander,

The private sector is booming, if the government does its part we would be set.

RedSea   

Rag waaweyn oo Mas'uuliyad qaaday oo hadana u dhaqmaya sidaa.This video went viral and just adds to the bad image we have around the world.

Somalia   

Che -Guevara;814854 wrote:
It's OK-just say they are not from Somaliland and hope people would know the difference.

:D

Che -Guevara;814854 wrote:
It's OK-just say they are not from Somaliland and hope people would know the difference.

058.gif058.gif

Aad iiga qosolsiisay. Shaah aan cabaaye ku margan lahaaba ama isku daadin lahaa, but luckily just a few seconds kahor dhunjiye.

lool@MMA glad I could offer some comic relief in what's otherwise sad day.

I sympathize with Red though, to him, we are like the drunk uncle he doesn't want others to see:D

RedSea   

Che ahahhaha

I usually say I'm from Somalia. It's only when asked by other somalis that I say Somaliland. lool