Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Public transport travel stories

Carafaat   

I missed my normal train. Sitting across a cute girl, she might be half cast african or just latin. She seems sophisticated and intellectual, she is reading a book about the black panthers, shall I say something smart, maybe something about Malcolm X. What is it about half casts that arouses people, the fact that they are black as well white? Most of them cuties are arrogant, she is hardly giving me any attention, I keep starring at the book atleast it distracts me from my papers.

I love my morning journeys.

Carafaat   

I see more and more new Somali's or titanics in the train. These people dont mind travelling, maalin kasta wee socdaan.

Juxa   

Morning rush hour is the worst thing about london transport.

i wish i could take baaskiil to work

Carafaat   

Maaddeey ma aqaan sxb. laakinse saaka maan arkin gabartii. next time I see her, I will say something about black power and Malcolm X to impress her. :D

wyre   

NGONGE;814395 wrote:
Half caste is considered a racist term, you sponge. Say mixed race.

Not racist, just mere ignorance :D

Carafaat   

There are no trains, because of some little lightning(hilaac). I am on my way to a prestigieus Conference on African Finance and Investment, which I looked forward to. Now I am late, It sucks. At days like this I begin to detest public transport. Its time to get my driver lisence, me thinks.

Carafaat   

Just saw a Somali girl with a mini skirt and high heels, she has tiny legs but the biggest 'october' I have seen this year.

I smile at her, she smiles back. Maybe she is not Somali after all, they mostly don't smile back like that.

AYOUB   

Juxa;814381 wrote:

i wish i could take baaskiil to work

You mean actually riding one? :) You remind me of an Irish lady I was talking to the other day and she was telling me about her Somali friend who glides when she's walking in her Jilbaab. Well maybe you could try roller blades or somesing else. :)

Juxa   

Carafaat;842714 wrote:
I am on my way to a prestigious Conference on African Finance and Investmen.

did you make it? meqaase qaadataa mise waxa tahay qabqable taagan shirkasta!

Ayoub, R-bladding sounds great but i am scared inaan dhinacdhinac udhaco..baaskiil is better for me

AYOUB   

Yes but you'd look amazing "gliding" in long garments. Baskiil are a spectacle and not cool at all.*

PS make sure you tuck the safety helmet under the headscarf. :)