Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

World Cup....choose your TEAM.

WingA   

We wont cry for you Argentina but we'll laugh at you!! hahhahahahaha..

Buenos Aires ----------------------------------------------> this way

peez..

WingA   

well atleast we got further then the so called BIG BOYS with a young unexperienced player so if we dont get far in this world cup then look out for us in 2006 Germany!! i didnt have high hopes this year but things are looking good!!

p.s. am coming to the middle east in 10 days time maybe we meet up and catch up?? is Duabi fine?? ;)

peez..

BRAZIL la la la la laaaa..... la la la la laaaa....laaaaa laaaaa......BRAZIL

YES!! They WON! THEY WON!!

Yahooooooooo!

Where is Winger now? I wanna clobber him :mad:

Way to go Ronaldo! :D:D:D:D

Please guyz...read the above mentioned predictions. I always say EVERYTHING is systematic and orderly.....we just have to figure it out...

WOOOOOOOW! ;)

---------------

I love myself!

H   

Ronaldo All Over The World

3456.jpg

It was concluded like a beautiful fabel: Ronaldo was on top of the world as he scored a double goal against Germany, catching up to Petè's record of 12 goals in a World Cup, thus graduating themselves to Winners of the World Cup 2002, giving the Brazilians their fifth Title win. Everyone in the stadium celebrated his goals in front of his mother Sonai, father Nelio, his wife Milene and his first born Ronald. With an illustrious host and much beloved, Professor Sailiant, the class, grit, will and determination of Ronaldo and his team mates helped determine the final result. In the first half, we tried on many occasion to find the goal, but Kahn had denied us the net. Now all the world applaud as he raises the Goblet of the World, the beautiful image, that not only Brazillians have waited for, on this Finale of the World Cup 2002.

brasilepic2.jpg

Salamu Alaikum,

I was with Senegal, Turkey and Brazil.......The Winners. All did well especially Turkey finishing 3rd. Hey there is a samba party :D all over London ! right down especially in Noting Hill Gate there is a carnival of latinos :cool: Braaaaaaziiiiiiil.

WingA   

Originally posted by Athena:

Ya know, I've been telling folks here OVER and OVER again that this CUP belongs to ARGENTINA....If something unfortunate happens
:(
(God forbid!) to them, then its BRAZIL.

you chose 2 arch rivals for the Cup!! come on thats abit think init?? its like me saying i want Liverpool or Man utd to win the Englih League or i want Barcalona or Real Marid to win the Spainish league or Roma or Lazio to win the italian league come on!! you chose Argentina 1st and they didnt win so HA!!.. maybe next time sis..

p.s. Well Done Brazil and the Cup belongs to Ronaldo for 6 months then Brazil for the following 6 months..lool..

peez..

H   

Message 2 da Gunners

i know there are many gunners aroun'

:rolleyes:

wo wo Winger u listen 2 me careful> lost da W/c eh and now da premiership is gonna be hard like rock 4 da gunners. why don't u jst convert 2 Man Utd.