Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

World Cup....choose your TEAM.

Ya know, I've been telling folks here OVER and OVER again that this CUP belongs to ARGENTINA....If something unfortunate happens :( (God forbid!) to them, then its BRAZIL.

I'm willing to BET all my money HERE.

Anyone wanna PLAY? ;)

Think b4 u reply guyz...I've been told I can tell the future icon_razz.gif

p.s I know Shaqsi's got a whole other thread about this but no time 2 go through it.

WingA   

1) ENGLAND coz thats where i live and i love the TEAM..

2) AGENTENIA coz of Veron, Batty, Crespo, Ortega, etc..

3) then the AZZURRI (ITALY) Totti, Vieri, Del Piero and co its a shame Fabio Liverani cant be there (half somali) and a good player..

peez..

Abdinuur   

I'm wit anybody that wins. Can u feel me?

Besides, I dont follow up wit Soccer Teams but

wit the team who has the ambition to win...the World Cup.

Peace and Love.

Winger!! HOW COULD U FORGET THE STAR ARGENTINIAN PLAYER = BATISTUTA :mad:

Anywayz... smile.gif

Did you know what for the FIRST TIME, a World Cup is being dedicated to CHILDREN and has joined the United Nation's Children's Fund (UNICEF) in a "Say Yes To Children Campaign" :D

Hibo   

Argentina that is where i will bet my money at. Second would be Brazil or Italy.

Peace and out...

Missy   

Im with England all the way (You can do it boys!!)

My second team is Portugal they are the dark horses of the tournament.

WingA   

Athena..

i said Batty which is short for batistuta..hehehe..

ma bad..

good luck to every team!! less than 24 hours to go..

peez..

Buubto   
smile.gif SINIGAL WON WAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :D:D:D i just saw the game & boy or boy didn't france got beaten badly or what. what a shame waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. :cool: :cool: i hope other muslim teams & african teams do well as well. & tommorrow night cammeron will win over irleand. & saudi Arabia will win over Germany i know is big ask but hey anything is possible. ;)icon_razz.gif

WingA   

boy o boy did the arabs get smashed.. thats the highest scoring game i have ever seen in a world cup..

how sad!!

peez..

YeeY Senegal. Go Africans Go!!!

What am I doing here, I don't even like soccer...lol. But I always liked Brazil. Later nomadz.

The African teams aren't gonna reach anywhere. They always dissapoint us. Senegal played poorly as they were dominated though out the game by the French. Their goalkeeper was good and they had couple of good defensive guys but THEY WERE VERY LUCKY TO GET THAT GOAL. I don't even want mention Cameroon because they let me down again when Ireland dominated them on the second have. they could have lost the game if they weren't lucky also.

Nigeria? ... well let us see tonight

Saudi Arabia got blown away 8 goals to nothing by the injury filled German team. What a shame. They played like DHEXKUJIREYAAL. lol

So far the game is interesting ....

Iffah   

I'm not much of a soccer fan...but I say ITALY will take the cup this yr. That's my prediction...or hope. ;)

Germany 8-0 KSA

This game was beyond embarassing...the Saudi's aught 2 commit a group suiside! eeeeeeeew! dont remind me! They were sleeping!

Did you guyz know that MAXIMUM money goes into this teams preparations? more than any other team....what a waste of MONEY N RESOURCES N HOPES N :mad:

I think the Saudi's were 2 overwhelmed by the Chinese chics in the stadium, they lost concentration...thats the only logical explanation I can think of.....!

Result of Todayz games...

Argentina 1-0 Nigeria

South Africa 2-2 Paraguay

England 1-1 Sweden

Spain 2-1 Slovenia

Macalin   

Athena,

what a womderful thing u is.

GO ARGENTINA BABE!.. yeeey.

i love italy.. they played today..oh ma ma mama..that vieri dude..hes something aint he.am scared for argentina..yalls.

afrikan teams?..did yall see nigeria?.and southa frika..puhleaase>!?!..and sengal.what a lucky goal(do u see the trend here)...anywhoo...i c cameroon..my only afrikan team in the entire continent!>.

brazil bribed that chineese refree wallahi.. he gave them a penalty and rivaldo whats wrong with that portuguese cum afrikan son of a gun?? huh? the ball hits his knee and he holds his head?????..aghhh how unfair can this be!,, thats why i hate soccer.

anywhoo.. Athena..did they really dedicate it to children????..(lakkad's weak side)..oh that will be something.

anyways..lets see what happens next.

peace